- 12 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 13 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 14 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Guru Purnima 2019: Wishes, messages and inspirational quotes on Vyasa Purnima
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Sports Stokes sets sights on Ashes glory after World Cup triumph
- Movies Sudeep Has The Most Humble Things To Say About The Villain Director! Prem Shares An Emotional Tweet
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
EICMA 2018: Honda Motorcycle has unveiled the all-new 2019 CBR 650R at EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy. The new Honda CBR 650R replaces the current 650F offered in most markets while also being more powerful and lighter.
The 2019 Honda CBR 650R still remains as sport-tourer with more focus to being a performer. A major design change is the twin-headlamps and exposed engine. The tail section has also been cut short to create a unique design character.
The CBR 650R comes equipped with Showa 41mm USD forks at the front and light die-cast aluminium five-spoke wheels. It weighs 207kg; a decent figure for a 600cc motorcycle.
Electronic equipment on the new Honda CBR 650R includes the brand's Selectable Torque Control which is essentially Honda's form of traction control. A slipper clutch also adds to the list. In addition to this, Honda is also offering a quick-shifter as an optional extra.
The CBR 650R has a fuel tank capacity of 15.4 litres and promises a mileage figure close to 20km/l. At 810mm from the ground, the seat is concentrated towards giving a dynamic riding position.
Powering the 2019 Honda CBR 650R is a 649cc liquid-cooled inline-four engine making 95bhp at 12,000rpm and 64Nm of torque at 8500rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed transmission.
The larger intake and exhaust system aid in both performance and fuel efficiency. The overall design of the new Honda CBR 650R is inspired by the top-of-the-line CBR 1000RR Fireblade. Honda say that the 650R is as close to the Fireblade at an affordable and daily-usable platform.
The 2019 Honda CBR 650R comes in two colour choices: Grand Prix Red and Matte Gunpowder Black Metallic. The superbike is expected to reach the Indian market sometime in late-2019.
Thoughts On The New Honda CBR 650R Unveiled At Auto Expo 2018
The 2019 Honda CBR 650R is just one among the many new launches and unveils that have taken place at EICMA 2018. The CBR 650R looks spectacular and will be a strong rival to the Yamaha R6 and Kawasaki Ninja 650. What are your thoughts on the new Honda CBR 650R?