- 18 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
EICMA 2018: Hero MotoCorp has unveiled the new Xpulse 200 T at EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy. The new Hero XPulse 200 T will be launched alongside the standard model in the near future. While the standard model is focussed on off-roading, the Hero XPulse 200 T is more suited for touring.
Hero MotoCorp states that the new XPulse 200 T is "a tourer that offers customers, modern technology in retro styling" with a comfortable riding position. The ergonomics is also suited for long-distance rides and it can carry decent amounts of luggage too.
Compared to the Hero XPulse (shown), the 200 T comes with a 30mm-lower ground clearance along with a different handlebar and seat. It also rides on conventional 17-inch wheels at both ends while the regular model gets a 21-inch front wheel.
The new Hero XPulse 200 T comes equipped with a single-channel ABS, LED lights and a digital instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity and turn-by-turn navigation. A unique flyscreen and MRF Revz tyres also add to the equipment list.
Hero MotoCorp also showcased the new XPulse 200T in four other concept formats: Cafe Racer, Desert, Scrambler and Flat-Track; some of the models which could be launched in the future. The company seems to be heading to a new direction in the 200cc motorcycle segment.
Powering the Hero XPulse 200 T is the same 198cc single-cylinder engine found on the Hero Xtreme 200R. It develops 18.1bhp at 8000rpm and 17.1Nm of torque at 6500rpm on the Xtreme 200R but is expected to come in a different tune in the XPulse 200 T.
As per reports, the Hero XPulse 200 is expected to launch in India by December 2018. Prices should be around Rs 1.5 lakh ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Hero XPulse 200 T Unveiled At EICMA 2018
The Hero XPulse 200 was first showcased at Auto Expo 2018 and it instantly became of interest for a good majority of Indians. Sincethe new 200 T has been unveiled at EICMA 2018, we expect Hero MotoCorp to launch both the XPulse variants together soon.