- 13 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 14 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 14 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Moist ground gives electric shock to school kids, 51 admitted to hospital
- Finance Rupee Trades Tad Lower At 68.57/ US Dollar
- Sports My gold medal in Naples is an answer to my critics, says Dutee Chand
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Movies Sudeep Has The Most Humble Things To Say About The Villain Director! Prem Shares An Emotional Tweet
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
EICMA 2018: Ducati has unveiled the 2019 Panigale V4 R superbike at EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy. The new Ducati Panigale V4 R was unveiled at the recent comes with a more-powerful 998cc 90-degree four-cylinder engine instead of the standard model's 1,103cc unit.
The track-oriented Ducati Panigale V4 R has got a race-engineered chassis with an adjustable swingarm pivot, Ducati shares that the motorcycle has got much better aerodynamic capabilities compared to the regular Panigale V4.
The 2019 Panigale V4 R gets a larger windscreen and a pair of winglets on the fairing for better downforce. The tweaked styling also helps a lot in intake and cooling purposes.
The new Ducati Panigale V4 R gets a host of updates on the electronics front as well. This includes the lap timer and pit limiter. Other equipment such as Bosch Cornering ABS, traction control, slide control, launch control and the brand's highly-reputed quick-shifter are also part of the package.
The new 2019 Panigale V4 R gets a new engine as mentioned before. The downsized 998cc Desmosedici Stradale R engine makes 218bhp and 112Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a performance-tuned 6-speed gearbox. The power figures jump to 234bhp with the optional Akrapovic exhaust system.
The suspension duties are carried out by conventional racing Ohlins units rather than the standard active one. The 43mm USD titanium-nitride-coated front forks are gas charged while also being fully adjustable. At the rear, Ohlins TTX 36 mono-shock does the job.
As for braking, the new Ducati Panigale V4 R is equipped with the latest Brembo Stylema radial-mounted four-piston calipers. Another interesting fact is that the new 2019 Panigale V4 R weighs only 165kg and showcases a power-to-weight ratio of 1.1bhp/kg.
Thoughts On The 2019 Ducati Panigale V4 R Unveiled At EICMA 2018
EICMA 2018 Motorcycle Show has been witnessing a lot of new motorcycle launches and reveals from all the major two-wheeler brands in the world. The new Ducati Panigale V4 R is definitely a track monster and is expected to hit the global markets in early-2019. A few units might also maketheir way to Indiaif a demand exists.