TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
EICMA 2018: Ducati has unveiled the new 2019 Hypermotard 950 at the on-going EICMA 2018. The new Ducati Hypermotard 950 is the successor to the current Hypermotard 939 and will be available in two variants: Standard and SP.
The 2019 Hypermotard 950 comes with a new trellis frame which cut its weight by almost 4kg. The higher Hypermotard 950 SP comes with a Marzocchi suspension with Ohlins components which offer more suspension travel. The SP version also comes with a quick-shifter as standard.
The new Ducati Hypermotard models also get updated electronic systems along with a six-axis Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) from Bosch. Riding aids include Bosch Cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control and Wheelie Control.
Both variants get a four-piston twin-320mm disc brakes at the front. The standard variant comes with 17-inch aluminium wheels and Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tyres while the SP version gets forged Marchesini wheels shod with Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres.
On the features front, the 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 and 950 SP gets a TFT instrument console, smartphone connectivity, removable rear foot pegs, ride-by-wire and three riding modes: Sport, Urban and Touring.
Powering the all-new Ducati Hypermotard 950 and 950 SP is a 937cc Testastretta L-twin engine which makes 114bhp and 96Nm, The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. At EICMA 2018, Ducati shared that the engine makes 80 per cent of the torque at 3000rpm and 88 per cent in between 5000 – 9000rpm.
Thoughts On The 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 Revealed At EICMA 2018
A lot of motorcycles and scooters are being showcased at EICMA 2018 and some of them will eventually reach the Indian market. The new 2019 Ducati Hypermotard 950 and 950 SP will be launched in India sometime around mid-2019. More details regarding the pricing and availability will be shared later.