TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Ducati has recently opened up a brand new dealership in the country in Chennai. The new showroom is the eighth in the country, after Bangalore, Delhi and Kolkata among a few others.
The new Ducati showroom has a 2,500 square feet display area and is situated in T Nagar, Chennai. It also has a 6,000 square feet service facility at the Guindy Industrial Estate, Guindy.
Ducati has continued their association with the VST Group for their new showroom. The other VST Ducati dealership is located in Bangalore. The new showroom will showcase the entire range of Ducati products that are available in India.
The Ducati lineup in India includes the Monster, XDiavel, Hypermotard, Scrambler, Panigale, Multistrada and the SuperSport.
Apart from the motorcycle lineup, Ducati India will also retail its entire range of apparels and accessories in the new showroom. This includes accessories and apparel of both the Ducati and the Scrambler brand.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director, Ducati India stated, "Following our partnership with VST Group in Bengaluru, Ducati India is excited to extend this partnership to Chennai now."
He further added, "Chennai and neighbouring cities are among some of the fastest growing markets for superbikes here in India."
"We aim to provide the unique experience of authentic Italian performance with premium quality service across the southern part of the country through this all-new dealership."
Ducati recently launched its latest version of the Monster 821 in India. The new motorcycle comes with a host of updates. Most prominent of the changes being the engine, which is now BS-IV compliant. The new Ducati Monster 821 is priced at Rs 9.51 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The New Ducati Dealership In Chennai
With the new dealership in Chennai, Ducati hopes to provide world-class services for its customers. The dealership will provide an exceptional network of sales and after-sales services as well.