- 15 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- News NIA seizes incriminating material in Nagaland terror funding case
- Movies Salman Khan Showers Praises On Alia Bhatt: She Is A Godown Of Talent
- Sports Koscielny slams UEFA after Mkhitaryan withdrawal
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 69.67
- Technology Samsung's latest 5x optical zoom camera sensor is just 5mm in thickness
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ducati has recently opened up a brand new dealership in the country in Chennai. The new showroom is the eighth in the country, after Bangalore, Delhi and Kolkata among a few others.
The new Ducati showroom has a 2,500 square feet display area and is situated in T Nagar, Chennai. It also has a 6,000 square feet service facility at the Guindy Industrial Estate, Guindy.
Ducati has continued their association with the VST Group for their new showroom. The other VST Ducati dealership is located in Bangalore. The new showroom will showcase the entire range of Ducati products that are available in India.
The Ducati lineup in India includes the Monster, XDiavel, Hypermotard, Scrambler, Panigale, Multistrada and the SuperSport.
Apart from the motorcycle lineup, Ducati India will also retail its entire range of apparels and accessories in the new showroom. This includes accessories and apparel of both the Ducati and the Scrambler brand.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director, Ducati India stated, "Following our partnership with VST Group in Bengaluru, Ducati India is excited to extend this partnership to Chennai now."
He further added, "Chennai and neighbouring cities are among some of the fastest growing markets for superbikes here in India."
"We aim to provide the unique experience of authentic Italian performance with premium quality service across the southern part of the country through this all-new dealership."
Ducati recently launched its latest version of the Monster 821 in India. The new motorcycle comes with a host of updates. Most prominent of the changes being the engine, which is now BS-IV compliant. The new Ducati Monster 821 is priced at Rs 9.51 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The New Ducati Dealership In Chennai
With the new dealership in Chennai, Ducati hopes to provide world-class services for its customers. The dealership will provide an exceptional network of sales and after-sales services as well.