- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 19 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Technology Oppo K3 With Pop-Up Selfie Camera India Launch Set For Today At 6PM
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Finance SEBI Tightens Disclosure Norms Of Banks Listed On The Stock Exchange
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora After She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Ducati Scrambler 1100 Launched In India: Italian superbike manufacturer Ducati has launched the Scrambler 1100 in the Indian market. The prices for the new Ducati Scrambler 1100 start at Rs 10.91 lakh ex-showroom. The Scrambler 1100 now becomes the top-spec model in the Scrambler family in the country.
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 is available in three variants: the standard Scrambler 1100, Scrambler 1100 Special and Scrambler 1100 Sport. The standard model is priced at Rs 10.91 lakh, the Scrambler 1100 Special carries a price tag of Rs 11.12 lakh and the Scrambler 1100 Sport is priced at Rs 11.42 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom.
The newly launched Ducati Scrambler 1100 features a bigger engine and more advanced technology. The Scrambler 1100 draws power from a new 1,079cc engine that produces 85bhp and 88Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 is based on a redesigned frame and comes equipped with electronic aids. The motorcycle features ride-by-wire throttle and three riding modes: Active, Journey and City. Th Active delivers the full quota of 85bhp with aggressive throttle response.
The Journey mode also delivers 85bhp but with smooth throttle response and City mode on the Scrambler 1100 delivers 75bhp with smooth power delivery. Other electronic aids include four-level traction control and Bosch cornering ABS. The motorcycle also features big piston brake pads and adjustable brake and clutch levers.
On the design front, the Ducati Scrambler 1100 looks muscular and gets revamped ergonomics and twin underseat exhausts. Apart from that, the bike gets a new steel trellis frame, double-sided aluminium swingarm and a new digital instrument cluster.
The Ducati Scrambler 1100 is available in '62 Yellow and Shining Black colour options. The Sport variant of the bike gets Viper Black colour with yellow accents on the tank and the Special model is available in Custom Grey colour. Deliveries of the Ducati Scrambler 1100 will begin from next month.
Thoughts On The Ducati Scrambler 1100
Ducati has finally launched the new Scrambler 1100 in the Indian market with a bigger engine and a host of new features. The Ducati Scrambler 1100 features a similar design as compared to the 800cc Scrambler. The Scrambler 1100 would be a good upgrade for the existing Scrambler owners and the riders who love retro design bike with modern features will definitely find the bike appealing.