TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Ducati has delivered India's first Panigale V4 Speciale. The Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale in India was delivered to motorcycle enthusiast Karthikeya Uniyal. The Panigale V4 Speciale is the closest iteration of the motorcycle to its Moto GP racing counterpart, the Desmosedici GP.
The Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale is limited to just 1,500 units globally. The Speciale completes the Panigale V4 range which includes the V4, V4 S, V4 R and the V4 Speciale.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director, Ducati India stated, "The new Panigale V4 is the essence of sports motorcycling in its most exhilarating and pure form."
"Just like its name, the Panigale V4 Speciale is a very special production in the Ducati story, a new "symphony of Italian performance and emotion". We are proud to have delivered the first Panigale V4 Speciale to Kartikey Uniyal and welcome him to the Ducati family."
The Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale is powered by the same 1,103cc V4 engine. It is tuned to produce 226bhp at 13,750rpm and 133.6Nm at 11,000rpm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox and comes with a host of electronic aids for the rider.
The V4 Speciale comes with fully adjustable Ohlins suspension. This includes NIX-30 USD front forks and TTX36 shocks at the rear. Customers also have the option of choosing Marchesini forged magnesium racing wheels over the standard, at an additional cost.
The Panigale V4 Speciale comes with a number of exclusive features and equipment. This includes a dedicated Italian tri-colour livery, Ducati performance exhaust by Akrapovic and a solid steering head with an identification number.
Other features on the V4 Speciale: billet steering plate, screen-printed logo, Alcantara seats with Ultrasuede and carbon-fibre heel guards.
Thoughts On The Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale
The Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale is one of the most extreme iterations of the V4 range. The Ducati Panigale V4 Speciale is available across all company dealerships in India and takes on rivals such as the Kawasaki Ninja H2 and the Aprilia RSV4.