- 7 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 7 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Italian superbike Maker Ducati has launched the Panigale V4 R in India. The Motorcycle is priced at Rs 51.87 lakh ex-showroom (Pan India). Only five of these superbikes will be sold in the country.
Bookings for the Panigale V4 R are now open across all Ducati dealerships in the nation. For bookings made before 30 November, deliveries will commence in the first quarter of 2019. For all bookings after that, deliveries will be made in the second quarter of 2019.
Sergi Canovas, Managing Director of Ducati said, "Riding on track is becoming more and more popular here in India. I myself saw firsthand some top talent participate at our DRE as well as the recent National cup. Panigale V4 marked an important era in Ducati's racing journey globally and Panigale V4 R is the true embodiment of Ducati values: style, sophistication and performance.
After the overwhelming response of Panigale V4 in India, we are confident that the Panigale V4 R will disrupt the racing and riding experience of biking enthusiasts in India. Merged with the essence of the Panigale V4 S and Ducati's racing DNA, Panigale V4 R is an ultimate road-legal race bike which will definitely set a new paradigm in the motorcycle industry," he further added.
The Panigale V4 R features a new fairing incorporating wings elements of MotoGP origin. It also has race-grade Öhlins suspension with mechanical adjustment and an aluminium swingarm with an adjustable four-position axle. Moreover, the Front Frame has been modified to achieve the stiffness targets set by Ducati Corse. The electronic controls which has been borrowed from the Panigale V4 S, now have revised.
The Panigale V4 R is powered by a 998cc V4 Desmosedici Stradale R engine, which meets the WSBK homologation rules. The engine pumps out a whopping 221bhp and 111Nm of peak torque and is paired to a six-speed manual gearbox. The engine's redline has gone up to 16,500 rpm (13,000 rpm on the V4 S). The Panigale V4 R tips the scale at 172 kg, which is 2 kg lighter than the V4 and the V4 S.
Thoughts On The Panigale V4 R
Yes! The Panigale V4 R is eye-wateringly expensive and only 5 units have been allocated for India. But, motorcycle enthusiast who have really deep pockets, the V4 R, should be on your shopping list. It is the most powerful production motorcycle by the Italian bike maker.