- 50 min ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 1 hr ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 1 hr ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- Movies Disha Patani: Salman Khan Is Grounded, Not Intimidating
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note10 to support super-fast 50W charging
- News MP Congress leader Ratan Singh dies of heart attack at counting centre
- Finance Markets End Lower Even As NDA Storms Back To Power; Sensex hits 40,000 Pts
- Sports Ashwin to play for Nottinghamshire in county cricket
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ducati has pulled the wraps off their latest 2019 Multistrada 1260 Enduro. The new 2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro comes with a number of additional off-road equipment while retaining all the features from the standard 1260 Multistrada model.
The Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro will be powered by the same engine as seen on the standard variant. This is in the form of a 1262cc, Testastretta DVT V-Twin engine producing 156bhp and 127Nm of peak torque.
The engine also does duty on the XDiavel model offering from the Italian Superbike manufacturer. The engine has been improved significantly on the 2019 model, with almost 85 per cent of the total torque being available from as low as 3,500rpm.
This torque availability at low rpm further allows for a reduced number of gear shifts improving the overall ride and handling performance of the motorcycle. The company has also managed to reduce 2kg on the 1260 Enduro, compared to the older 1200 Enduro model, further improving performance and handling.
The new Multistrada 1260 Enduro also comes with an updated semi-active Sachs suspension offering 185mm of travel at the front and rear. The Adventure-Tourer motorcycle rides on 19 and 17-inch Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyres at the front and rear, respectively. Ducati has also fitted the Multistrada 1260 Enduro with a large 30-litre tank providing a claimed range of 450km.
The 2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro features a host of new electronics. This includes Ride-by-wire, Quick shift, Bosch Cornering ABS, Cornering Lights, Wheelie Control, Traction Control, Cruise Control and Vehicle Hold Control.
Other features on the 2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro: 5-inch TFT instrument display, Ducati Multimedia system and smartphone connectivity. The 2019 Enduro model will be available in two colour options: Ducati Red and Sand.
Thoughts On The 2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro
The 2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro is said to make its public debut at the EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy next month. Ducati will bring the 1260 Enduro variant to India, sometime during the latter part of next year. Once launched in India, the Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro will rival the likes of the Triumph Tiger 1200 and the BMW R 1200 GS.