TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Ducati has pulled the wraps off their latest 2019 Multistrada 1260 Enduro. The new 2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro comes with a number of additional off-road equipment while retaining all the features from the standard 1260 Multistrada model.
The Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro will be powered by the same engine as seen on the standard variant. This is in the form of a 1262cc, Testastretta DVT V-Twin engine producing 156bhp and 127Nm of peak torque.
The engine also does duty on the XDiavel model offering from the Italian Superbike manufacturer. The engine has been improved significantly on the 2019 model, with almost 85 per cent of the total torque being available from as low as 3,500rpm.
This torque availability at low rpm further allows for a reduced number of gear shifts improving the overall ride and handling performance of the motorcycle. The company has also managed to reduce 2kg on the 1260 Enduro, compared to the older 1200 Enduro model, further improving performance and handling.
The new Multistrada 1260 Enduro also comes with an updated semi-active Sachs suspension offering 185mm of travel at the front and rear. The Adventure-Tourer motorcycle rides on 19 and 17-inch Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyres at the front and rear, respectively. Ducati has also fitted the Multistrada 1260 Enduro with a large 30-litre tank providing a claimed range of 450km.
The 2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro features a host of new electronics. This includes Ride-by-wire, Quick shift, Bosch Cornering ABS, Cornering Lights, Wheelie Control, Traction Control, Cruise Control and Vehicle Hold Control.
Other features on the 2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro: 5-inch TFT instrument display, Ducati Multimedia system and smartphone connectivity. The 2019 Enduro model will be available in two colour options: Ducati Red and Sand.
Thoughts On The 2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro
The 2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro is said to make its public debut at the EICMA Motorcycle Show in Milan, Italy next month. Ducati will bring the 1260 Enduro variant to India, sometime during the latter part of next year. Once launched in India, the Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro will rival the likes of the Triumph Tiger 1200 and the BMW R 1200 GS.