TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Ducati Financial Services launched in India in partnership with Volkswagen Finance Private Limited. The finance services from Ducati will offer its customers personalised finance solutions keeping in mind the customer's personal budget.
As an introductory offer to celebrate the launch of Ducati financial services (DFS), Ducati has announced zero percent interest on select models. Also, customers will pay monthly EMI's of just Rs 19,999 for a limited time period. These financial solutions will be available in all Ducati dealership network across India.
Ducati Financial Services offers competitive interest rates and flexible loan tenures. The tailored finance products will allow Ducati India customers to finance their Ducati within their personal budget. Ducati accessories will also be part of this financing programme.
Sergi Canovas, MD, Ducati India, mentioned that the partnership with Volkswagen Finance will help their customers access bespoke financial products tailored to the customer's specifications. Mr Canovas also mentioned about the unlimited kilometers roadside assistance along with Ever-Red -- an extended two-year warranty programme. Patrik Riese, MD & CEO, Volkswagen Finance India, also added that the intent is to create a one-stop solution for Ducati customer.
Ducati Financial Services will be available across India with Ducati dealerships: Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kochi, Kolkata, Pune and Ahmedabad.
Thoughts On The Ducati Financial Services Launch In India
Ducati Financial Services launch in India might give the Italian company a boost in terms of sales and further open up the doors for more customers to purchase Ducati motorcycles through these financial services being offered.