TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
Ducati Financial Services launched in India in partnership with Volkswagen Finance Private Limited. The finance services from Ducati will offer its customers personalised finance solutions keeping in mind the customer's personal budget.
As an introductory offer to celebrate the launch of Ducati financial services (DFS), Ducati has announced zero percent interest on select models. Also, customers will pay monthly EMI's of just Rs 19,999 for a limited time period. These financial solutions will be available in all Ducati dealership network across India.
Ducati Financial Services offers competitive interest rates and flexible loan tenures. The tailored finance products will allow Ducati India customers to finance their Ducati within their personal budget. Ducati accessories will also be part of this financing programme.
Sergi Canovas, MD, Ducati India, mentioned that the partnership with Volkswagen Finance will help their customers access bespoke financial products tailored to the customer's specifications. Mr Canovas also mentioned about the unlimited kilometers roadside assistance along with Ever-Red -- an extended two-year warranty programme. Patrik Riese, MD & CEO, Volkswagen Finance India, also added that the intent is to create a one-stop solution for Ducati customer.
Ducati Financial Services will be available across India with Ducati dealerships: Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kochi, Kolkata, Pune and Ahmedabad.
Thoughts On The Ducati Financial Services Launch In India
Ducati Financial Services launch in India might give the Italian company a boost in terms of sales and further open up the doors for more customers to purchase Ducati motorcycles through these financial services being offered.