- 1 hr ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 1 hr ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 2 hrs ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Bookings And Deliveries — Receives Over 33,000 Bookings Within First Month
- News Odisha: 3 Railways staffers die, 4 hurt after Howrah-Jagdalpur Express collides
- Sports 1983 World Cup triumph: Shastri recalls the game that gave them the belief
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Movies Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora Jet Off To Mystery Destination For A Romantic Getaway!
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India: Italian superbike manufacturer Ducati has launched the 959 Panigale Corse in the country. The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse carries a price tag of Rs 15.20 lakh ex-showroom (India).
The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India is a special edition model featuring a livery inspired by the Ducati Corse MotoGP colours. With the new colour option, the 959 Panigale Corse looks aggressive and sporty than the standard variant of the superbike.
The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse draws power from the same 955cc Superquadro engine that produces 157bhp at 10,500rpm and 107.4Nm of torque at 9,000rpm. The superbike is equipped with an advanced chassis and top-of-the-line technical package.
The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse is equipped with a state of the art electronics package which includes the latest generation dual-channel Bosch ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS), Engine Brake Control (EBC) and Ride-by-Wire (RbW).
The newly launched 959 Panigale Corse features three riding modes: Race, Sport and Wet. Each riding mode gives the bike a different personality as the rider can tweak the electronics settings. But the India-spec model misses out on Ohlins suspension, lithium battery, Ohlins steering damper and Ducati Performance titanium silencers by Akrapovic.
The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse can be booked across all the Ducati dealerships in Delhi - NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kolkata and Chennai. The superbike will be also displayed at DRE Track Days, which will be held at the Buddh International Circuit, on October 13-14, 2018.
Thoughts On The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse
Ducati has introduced the new special edition 959 Panigale Corse with a sporty livery inspired by the Ducati MotoGP team. The bike is equipped with the same engine as the standard model. But the India-spec model does not get some of the high-end equipment to keep the price in check.