TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India: Italian superbike manufacturer Ducati has launched the 959 Panigale Corse in the country. The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse carries a price tag of Rs 15.20 lakh ex-showroom (India).
The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India is a special edition model featuring a livery inspired by the Ducati Corse MotoGP colours. With the new colour option, the 959 Panigale Corse looks aggressive and sporty than the standard variant of the superbike.
The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse draws power from the same 955cc Superquadro engine that produces 157bhp at 10,500rpm and 107.4Nm of torque at 9,000rpm. The superbike is equipped with an advanced chassis and top-of-the-line technical package.
The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse is equipped with a state of the art electronics package which includes the latest generation dual-channel Bosch ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS), Engine Brake Control (EBC) and Ride-by-Wire (RbW).
The newly launched 959 Panigale Corse features three riding modes: Race, Sport and Wet. Each riding mode gives the bike a different personality as the rider can tweak the electronics settings. But the India-spec model misses out on Ohlins suspension, lithium battery, Ohlins steering damper and Ducati Performance titanium silencers by Akrapovic.
The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse can be booked across all the Ducati dealerships in Delhi - NCR, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kolkata and Chennai. The superbike will be also displayed at DRE Track Days, which will be held at the Buddh International Circuit, on October 13-14, 2018.
Thoughts On The Ducati 959 Panigale Corse
Ducati has introduced the new special edition 959 Panigale Corse with a sporty livery inspired by the Ducati MotoGP team. The bike is equipped with the same engine as the standard model. But the India-spec model does not get some of the high-end equipment to keep the price in check.