- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 6 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 7 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Technology ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ducati India has launched its Monster 797+ model in India. The Ducati Monster 797+ is an upgraded version of the current 797. The Monster 797+ comes at the same price as the standard 797. The motorcycle is priced at Rs 8.03 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The Ducati Monster 797+ is similar to the standard 797 model. However, the 797+ edition does feature a front fairing and a passenger seat cover. Both the additional features come with matching colour of the motorcycle.
The launch of the Ducati Monster 797+ commemorates the 25 years of the Monster model. The Monster line-up from Ducati is among the top-selling models for the company.
The Monster 797+ is powered by the same 803cc, L-Twin, air-cooled engine as seen on the standard 797 model. This engine produces 72bhp and 67Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to a six-speed manual gearbox.
Standard features on both the Monster 797 and the 797+ models: upside down front forks, ABS, Pirelli tyres, front and rear disc brakes and a monoshock rear suspension.
Apart from the launch of the Monster 797+, Ducati also announced the start of deliveries of their 821 model. The Ducati Monster 821 comes with an introductory price tag of Rs 9.51 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Sergi Canovas Garriga, MD, Ducati India, stated, "We are constantly trying to give more to our customers. Since decades the Monster family has been upholding the elements of sportiness, fun and contemporary."
"Monster is an important family for Ducati's portfolio and we are confident that Monster 821 and 797+ will excite the luxury biking enthusiasts in India."
Ducati imports its entire Indian product line-up as Completely Built Units (CBUs). In India, The Ducati Monster is available in four versions: 797, 797+, 821 and 1100.
The Ducati Monster 797+ and the 821 are now available across all company dealerships in India.
Thoughts On The Ducati Monster 797+
To celebrate 25 years of the Monster model, Ducati has just launched the Monster 797+ edition. The motorcycle in India takes on rivals such as the Kawasaki Z900 and the Triumph Street Triple.