- News Swaraj on 2 day visit to Bishkek for SCO Summit
- Sports Wahab, Amir and Asif named in final Pakistan World Cup squad
- Technology Samsung India, Ready Action: Win Galaxy smartphones and Smart TVs by posting videos
- Finance SBI Jumps Over 7% Post Exit Poll Results: Should You Still Be Buying The Stock?
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
In the past few days, there have been reports about Bajaj discontinuing the non-ABS variant of the Dominar 400. But now, Bajaj Auto has clarified that the non-ABS Dominar 400 is still on sale and it has not been discontinued in the Indian market.
Bajaj Auto has stated that the non-ABS variant of the Dominar 400 is available across all the dealerships in India. Currently, the Dominar 400 non-ABS model is available in matte black colour. Bajaj Auto recently launched the 2018 Dominar 400 with new colour options.
The ABS variant of the Bajaj Dominar 400 is offered in three colour options: Matte Black, Canyon Red and Glacier Blue. There is a possibility of some dealers denying the availability of non-ABS model, which might have resulted in the rumour stating that the non-ABS Dominar 400 is discontinued.
But now, Bajaj Auto has made things clear by issuing an official statement. The company said that the Dominar 400 is increasingly becoming the preferred choice of city riders as well as long-distance tourers. The Dominar 400 is also in high demand in the foreign markets.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 draws power from a 373cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel injected engine producing 35bhp and 35Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch. The Dominar 400 is a sports cruiser which is best suited for long rides.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 comes loaded with features such as fully-digital instrument cluster, all-LED headlamp, secondary display on the fuel tank for tell-tale lights, slipper clutch and alloy wheels finished in golden colours. Bajaj also offers the ABS variant of the Dominar 400 with dual-channel ABS.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400
The Bajaj Dominar 400 has been a game-changing product in the Indian market with its value for money proposition and features. The Dominar 400 is available in both non-ABS and ABS variants. But we recommend you to go for the ABS version of the Dominar 400 as it will be safer. The ABS will prevent the wheels from locking in a panic braking situation.