TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
In the past few days, there have been reports about Bajaj discontinuing the non-ABS variant of the Dominar 400. But now, Bajaj Auto has clarified that the non-ABS Dominar 400 is still on sale and it has not been discontinued in the Indian market.
Bajaj Auto has stated that the non-ABS variant of the Dominar 400 is available across all the dealerships in India. Currently, the Dominar 400 non-ABS model is available in matte black colour. Bajaj Auto recently launched the 2018 Dominar 400 with new colour options.
The ABS variant of the Bajaj Dominar 400 is offered in three colour options: Matte Black, Canyon Red and Glacier Blue. There is a possibility of some dealers denying the availability of non-ABS model, which might have resulted in the rumour stating that the non-ABS Dominar 400 is discontinued.
But now, Bajaj Auto has made things clear by issuing an official statement. The company said that the Dominar 400 is increasingly becoming the preferred choice of city riders as well as long-distance tourers. The Dominar 400 is also in high demand in the foreign markets.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 draws power from a 373cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel injected engine producing 35bhp and 35Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch. The Dominar 400 is a sports cruiser which is best suited for long rides.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 comes loaded with features such as fully-digital instrument cluster, all-LED headlamp, secondary display on the fuel tank for tell-tale lights, slipper clutch and alloy wheels finished in golden colours. Bajaj also offers the ABS variant of the Dominar 400 with dual-channel ABS.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400
The Bajaj Dominar 400 has been a game-changing product in the Indian market with its value for money proposition and features. The Dominar 400 is available in both non-ABS and ABS variants. But we recommend you to go for the ABS version of the Dominar 400 as it will be safer. The ABS will prevent the wheels from locking in a panic braking situation.