TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
The Delhi Government is set to implement a new proposal, allowing two-wheeler customers to purchase their desired VIP number plates.
The Delhi government has taken the decision of implementing the proposal of number selection for all two-wheeler customers in the country's capital. The proposal was first drafted back in 2017, with its implementation taking place soon.
As part of the proposal, customers looking to buy a specific VIP number plate for their two-wheeler can do so from the dealership. The proposal will make it easier for customers to select and purchase their preferred number plate.
Customers will be able to secure their VIP number plate purchases from the start of May 2018. The numbers will be sold on a first come, first serve basis with online bidding for the VIP numbers to open up soon as well.
The government has set a minimum price for each number, with a starting price of Rs 15,000. Numbers like 0001 will be priced high at Rs 50,000, while the number range between 0002 - 0009 will vary around the Rs 30,000 price tag.
Customers will also be able to select other fancy numbers of their choice such as 1111, 9999, 7777, 0786, 8888 etc for a price ranging between Rs 15,000 to Rs 20,000 depending on the number.
Thoughts On Purchasing VIP Number Plates For Two-Wheelers
Most buyers never showcase any interest in purchasing such fancy number plates, as it is a hassle to attend auctions, just to get their hands on the desired numbers plates. But there are a few people passionate enough to pay the extra amount, just for that extra bit of personalisation of their vehicle.
With the Delhi government now making a legal provision for the same, will we see more customers showing interest in acquiring such fancy number plates for their two-wheelers?