TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
American motorcycle manufacturer Cleveland CycleWerks is all set to enter the Indian market at the 2018 Auto Expo in February.
Overdrive reports that Cleveland CycleWerks will launch two motorcycles, Cleveland Ace and Cleveland Misfit in the country. Both the models will feature classic retro design.
Both the Cleveland Ace and Cleveland Misfit are sub-250cc motorcycles; the company plans to price the motorcycles very aggressively as they will be manufactured in India. The American brand has set up its office in Mumbai and Hyderabad in a joint venture with Laish-Madison Motorwerks Private Limited.
Cleveland CycleWerks will manufacture both the motorcycles at its Pune facility. The Cleveland Ace is a retro-styled commuter with scrambler styling, whereas the Cleveland Misfit is a cafe racer. The new models are expected to spice up the retro-classic segment in the country.
The Cleveland Ace features a simple and elegant design which is complemented by the scrambler look. The motorcycle draws power from a 229.5cc air-cooled, single cylinder engine producing 14.30bhp and 16.5Nm of torque. The power figures are of the international model, and the details of India-spec model is not yet available.
The Cleveland Misfit features a cafe racer design. Powering the motorcycle is a 223cc air-cooled, single cylinder with the overhead cam (OHC) and counter-balancer. The engine is good for 16.07bhp and 18Nm of torque.
The Cleveland Misfit is equipped with gold-finish upside down forks at the front and twin shock absorbers at the rear. The motorcycle also gets disc brakes at both the ends and twin-pod instrument cluster. The kerb weight of the motorcycle stands at 144kg.
CCW claims that the Ace is an ideal commuter motorcycle and it is best suited for urban conditions. The company also offers the Ace Deluxe with scrambler design, and it gets aluminium wheels, upside down forks, wide handlebars, flat seat and dual-purpose tyres.
Cleveland CycleWerks is all geared up for its India entry with two retro-style motorcycles. Both the motorcycles might not boast of powerful engines, but they are expected to induce a new life to the classic motorcycle segment in the country. Both the motorcycles will be launched at the 2018 Auto Expo in February.