- 12 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 13 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 14 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Guru Purnima 2019: Wishes, messages and inspirational quotes on Vyasa Purnima
- Technology Honor 20 Review: Top-Notch Mid-Ranger With Few Shortcomings
- Lifestyle Dia Mirza's Colour-Blocked Sari Is Meant For Ladies Who Want To Look Simply Extraordinary
- Sports Stokes sets sights on Ashes glory after World Cup triumph
- Movies Sudeep Has The Most Humble Things To Say About The Villain Director! Prem Shares An Emotional Tweet
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
American motorcycle manufacturer Cleveland Cyclewerks made its India debut at the Auto Expo 2018. Now, Overdrive reports that the Cleveland Misfit and Deluxe Ace will be launched in the Indian market in October 2018. The deliveries of both the bikes will commence from November 2018.
The Cleveland Misfit and the Ace Deluxe will come to India via CKD (Completely Knocked Down) route and will be assembled at company's Pune plant. Cleveland Cyclewerks will also source some parts in India such as headlamp, tyres and wiring.
The Cleveland Ace Deluxe is a retro-style motorcycle powered by a 229cc single-cylinder engine that produces 15bhp and 16Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. Other features include inverted forks at the front and electric start system. The overall design of the bike is simple and minimalistic.
On the other hand, the Cleveland Misfit features a cafe-racer design and draws power from the same 229cc engine. The kerb weight of the Misfit stands at 154kg, which is heavier than the Ace Deluxe which has a kerb weight of 133kg.
The report states that the Cleveland Ace Deluxe will be launched with a price tag of Rs 2.23 lakh while the Misfit will carry a price tag of 2.49 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom. The bookings for both the bikes will commence from October 2018.
The American company has already partnered with ten dealers in major cities. So, expect the sales network to be decent at the time of launch of the Ace Deluxe and Misfit. It will be interesting to see the response of Indian buyers when the bikes are launched in the country.
Thoughts On The Cleveland Misfit And Ace Deluxe
Cleveland Cyclewerks is all set to launch the Misfit and Ace Deluxe in the Indian market. Both the bikes feature a classic retro design and will rival the Royal Enfield Classic 350 range of bikes. But the Cleveland Misfit and Ace Misfit will come with a premium price when compared to the Royal Enfield bikes.