TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Auto Expo 2018: Cleveland CycleWerks Ace and Misfit revealed. American motorcycle manufacturer Cleveland CycleWerks has revealed its two retro-inspired motorcycles, the Ace and Misfit at the 2018 Auto Expo. The Ace and Misfit will be offered in various design options in the Indian market.
Under the Cleveland CycleWerks Ace brand, there are three sub-models: Ace Deluxe, Ace Scrambler and Ace Cafe. In the Misfit model, the second-generation Gen II Misfit will be introduced in the Indian market. Both the motorcycles fall under the 250cc segment.
The Cleveland Ace draws power from a 229cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 15.4bhp and 16Nm of peak torque. The Ace is targeted towards young buyers who are looking for a classic biking experience with modern technology. The Cleveland Ace Deluxe and Cafe variants come with aluminium wheels, USD front forks and twin hydraulic shock absorbers at the rear.
The Cleveland Gen II Misfit retains the original design of the Misfit range while giving the motorcycle an all-new look. The Gen II Misfit draws power from the same 229cc engine delivering 15.4bhp and 16Nm of torque. The motorcycle gets gold-finish inverted front forks adjustable for compression and damping and disc brakes at both the ends.
The Cleveland CycleWerks motorcycles are designed to cater the young and massive middle-class customers in the Indian market. With the buyers leaning towards performance motorcycles, Cleveland Ace and Misfit offers something different in the segment with its classic design and modern technology.
Cleveland CycleWerks is looking to build a strong partners network in the Indian market by identifying right dealers in 12 to 14 cities to ensure and maintain an exceptional standard of service in the country. By the end of 2018, the company aims to grow by adding 35 key partners across the country.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Cleveland Ace And Misfit
The Cleveland CycleWerks Ace and Misfit are a retro-styled motorcycle with a touch of modern technology. Both the models are under 250cc category and offer decent power output in its segment. Both the models could be launched in India in 2018 with a price tag of around Rs 1 lakh to Rs 1.2 lakh ex-showroom.