- 8 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 9 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 10 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Cleveland CycleWerks recently launched their first two products: Ace Deluxe and Misfit in the Indian market, a couple of months ago. The two motorcycles came with a price tag of Rs 2.24 lakh and Rs 2.49 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
According to Carandbike, the US-based motorcycle brand has now reduced prices of the Ace Deluxe by Rs 38,000. The motorcycle now retails at a price of Rs 1.85 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The move to reduce prices of the Ace Deluxe is to allow the brand to gain a steady sales momentum and establish itself in the Indian market.
However, the price reduction is said to be introductory and will be limited to just the first 200 orders. The Cleveland Misfit, on the other hand, does not get any price cut and continues to be retailed at the same price as mentioned before.
Cleveland has opened their first showroom at Vashi, near Mumbai and the second one in Chennai. The company plans to open more dealerships in cities like Bangalore, Hosur, Coimbatore, Indore and a few other places in the near future. Overall, the US-based company plans to have 30 operational dealerships in the country by 2020.
Both the Cleveland motorcycles; Ace Deluxe and Misfit come powered by a 229cc single-cylinder engine producing 15bhp and 16Nm of torque and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the Ace Deluxe is through USD front forks and twin-shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by a single 298mm disc at the front and 210mm disc at the rear.
In addition to the reduced prices, Cleveland CycleWerks will also be introducing more colour options on its Ace Deluxe. New colour options include Matte Black, Metallic Orange and Matte Green. The brand will also be introducing a Sky Blue scheme, at a later stage.
Thoughts On The Cleveland Ace Deluxe Price Cut
The Cleveland CycleWerks is a US-based motorcycle brand, which recently launched in the Indian market. The motorcycles are imported into the country, through a CKD unit. The modern-retro styled motorcycles rival the likes of the UM Motorcycles in India.