TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Cleveland CycleWerks recently launched their first two products: Ace Deluxe and Misfit in the Indian market, a couple of months ago. The two motorcycles came with a price tag of Rs 2.24 lakh and Rs 2.49 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
According to Carandbike, the US-based motorcycle brand has now reduced prices of the Ace Deluxe by Rs 38,000. The motorcycle now retails at a price of Rs 1.85 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The move to reduce prices of the Ace Deluxe is to allow the brand to gain a steady sales momentum and establish itself in the Indian market.
However, the price reduction is said to be introductory and will be limited to just the first 200 orders. The Cleveland Misfit, on the other hand, does not get any price cut and continues to be retailed at the same price as mentioned before.
Cleveland has opened their first showroom at Vashi, near Mumbai and the second one in Chennai. The company plans to open more dealerships in cities like Bangalore, Hosur, Coimbatore, Indore and a few other places in the near future. Overall, the US-based company plans to have 30 operational dealerships in the country by 2020.
Both the Cleveland motorcycles; Ace Deluxe and Misfit come powered by a 229cc single-cylinder engine producing 15bhp and 16Nm of torque and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The suspension on the Ace Deluxe is through USD front forks and twin-shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is handled by a single 298mm disc at the front and 210mm disc at the rear.
In addition to the reduced prices, Cleveland CycleWerks will also be introducing more colour options on its Ace Deluxe. New colour options include Matte Black, Metallic Orange and Matte Green. The brand will also be introducing a Sky Blue scheme, at a later stage.
Thoughts On The Cleveland Ace Deluxe Price Cut
The Cleveland CycleWerks is a US-based motorcycle brand, which recently launched in the Indian market. The motorcycles are imported into the country, through a CKD unit. The modern-retro styled motorcycles rival the likes of the UM Motorcycles in India.