- News Swaraj on 2 day visit to Bishkek for SCO Summit
- Technology Samsung India, Ready Action: Win Galaxy smartphones and Smart TVs by posting videos
- Finance SBI Jumps Over 7% Post Exit Poll Results: Should You Still Be Buying The Stock?
- Sports Five stars who featured in 2015 World Cup, but won't play in 2019
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
BMW announces the debut of the BMW Motorrad Safari in India. BMW motorcycle owners in India can now experience the unique riding experience organised by BMW Motorrad in almost all the countries it is present in.
Touring on a motorcycle gives one a sense of freedom that is hard to get while doing anything else. This feeling is only enhanced by BMW's motorcycles which are all great touring machines and a pleasure to cover long distances on.
This is exactly what BMW Motorrad seems to be touching on with the debut of Safari, which will be open only to BMW motorcycle owners. Claimed by BMW Motorrad to be ultimate riding experience, it will be organised in four formats: Deccan Safari, Mountain Safari, Desert Safari and International Safari.
The touring series will start-off with the Deccan Safari starting March 23. Riders and their partners will make their way from Bangalore to Kabini on their BMW motorcycles.
The Mountain Safari will be held later this year and will see riders explore the mountains in the north and north-eastern parts of India. The Desert Safari will see riders exploring the regions around the Thar desert and International Safari will take riders across international borders on their BMW motorcycle.
Through these rides, participants will get explore new destinations every year with the ride starting and ending at the same destination. Experts from BMW Motorrad will be guiding the participants throughout the ride and riders will be allowed to stop whenever required along the picturesque route.
The accomodation, food and experiences along the way are all taken care of by BMW Motorrad, and registrations are now open for the first Deccan Safari in India.
BMW motorcycle owners in India will now be able to experience a new way of exploring, of taking on the big outdoors. The involvement of experts from BMW Motorrad will make sure that the ride is well-organised and will enable owners to extract the most from their BMW.