- BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Accessories List — Recommended Ways To Personalise Your G 310 Siblings
- Mission Impossible Fallout Bike Stunts: Tom Cruise Talks About His Experience On The BMW R nineT
- BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Deliveries To Start Soon; Details Revealed
- BMW HP4 Race Launched In India At Rs 85 Lakh — Limited To Just 750 Units Worldwide
- BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 2.99 Lakh
- BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 2.99 Lakh
BMW announces the debut of the BMW Motorrad Safari in India. BMW motorcycle owners in India can now experience the unique riding experience organised by BMW Motorrad in almost all the countries it is present in.
Touring on a motorcycle gives one a sense of freedom that is hard to get while doing anything else. This feeling is only enhanced by BMW's motorcycles which are all great touring machines and a pleasure to cover long distances on.
This is exactly what BMW Motorrad seems to be touching on with the debut of Safari, which will be open only to BMW motorcycle owners. Claimed by BMW Motorrad to be ultimate riding experience, it will be organised in four formats: Deccan Safari, Mountain Safari, Desert Safari and International Safari.
The touring series will start-off with the Deccan Safari starting March 23. Riders and their partners will make their way from Bangalore to Kabini on their BMW motorcycles.
The Mountain Safari will be held later this year and will see riders explore the mountains in the north and north-eastern parts of India. The Desert Safari will see riders exploring the regions around the Thar desert and International Safari will take riders across international borders on their BMW motorcycle.
Through these rides, participants will get explore new destinations every year with the ride starting and ending at the same destination. Experts from BMW Motorrad will be guiding the participants throughout the ride and riders will be allowed to stop whenever required along the picturesque route.
The accomodation, food and experiences along the way are all taken care of by BMW Motorrad, and registrations are now open for the first Deccan Safari in India.
BMW motorcycle owners in India will now be able to experience a new way of exploring, of taking on the big outdoors. The involvement of experts from BMW Motorrad will make sure that the ride is well-organised and will enable owners to extract the most from their BMW.