- 16 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 17 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 19 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Movies iSmart Shankar Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download; Will Collections Be Affected?
- News India can’t be refugee capital of India, Centre tells SC on NRC matter
- Finance Founder Rana Kapoor Lost $1 Billion As Yes Bank Shares Lose 78% Since August
- Technology Google To Boost Pixel 4 Smartphone Series With 6GB Of RAM
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
German motorcycle manufacturer BMW Motorrad is gearing up to launch new products in 2019. Now, a fully faired variant of the G 310 R has been showcased in Japan. Christened as BMW G 310 RR, the motorcycle has been showcased at the BMW Motorrad Days in Japan.
The new 2019 BMW G 310 RR features carbon fibre body with a sporty and aggressive front fairing with the G 310 RR branding. The front fairing is aggressively designed and also gets a bubble visor to fend off the windblast. Overall, the G 310 RR looks more sporty than the naked G 310 R.
The supersport variant of the BMW G 310 R features an extensive use of carbon fibre work that is developed by BMW Motorrad and its technical partners. The BMW G 310 RR is expected to make its debut at the Intermot or the 2018 EICMA motorcycle show in Italy in November 2018.
Apart from the carbon fibre bodywork, the BMW G 310 RR also gets an under-seat exhaust. The pillion seat has been replaced with a cowl which adds to the sporty looks of the motorcycle. The rest of the mechanical components and cycle parts remains identical to the G 310 R.
The BMW G 310 RR will draw power from the same 313cc reverse-inclined, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that produces 34bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. Expect the power figures to be identical on the supersport variant of the bike.
The BMW G 310 RR features the same upside down golden forks at the front and monoshock suspension set up at the rear. The disc brakes are also similar to the G 310 R. With the full fairing, the G 310 RR looks somewhat similar to the TVS Apache RR 310, which is also based on the BMW G 310 R.
Thoughts On The BMW G 310 RR
BMW Motorrad is readying the fully faired version of the G 310 R with a lot of use of carbon fibre. The production version of the G 310 RR might not get carbon fibre body, but the overall design is expected to be the same. If the G 310 RR enters production, it will be manufactured in India. If BMW goes ahead and launches the G 310 RR in India, it will rival the likes of TVS Apache RR 310, KTM RC 390 and the Kawasaki Ninja 300.