- 11 hrs ago Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- 16 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 19 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 21 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- News 'Black Panther is free', writes 20-year-old before hanging self in Blue Whale-like online Game
- Technology Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 Price Slashed By Up To Rs. 1,500
- Lifestyle Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- Movies Insanely Famous Dialogues From Yash’s KGF That Went Viral; Here’s Why Mass Loves Rocky Bhai!
- Finance 3 Multibagger Stocks To Buy For The Long Term
- Sports There's always next week - McIlroy looks to the future after missing Open cut
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
BMW Motorrad has launched the G 310 GS in India at Rs 3.49 lakh. The BMW G 310 GS features a design inspired by the proven flagship adventure motorcycle from BMW Motorrad – the R 1200 GS. With a raised-front beak, high ground clearance, and a deep suspension travel, the BMW G 310 GS is adventure-ready on a budget.
The BMW G 310 GS also features the same engine as in the recently-launched TVS Apache RR 310. That said, here are the BMW G 310 GS top features you should know!
BMW G 310 GS Design Features
The cheapest BMW adventure motorcycle gets a triangular headlamp and a rather small windshield. Like as in conventional adventure motorcycles, the BMW G 310 GS features a ‘beak-fender' along with a regular mudguard. The ‘GS' decal and the BMW logo increase the overall appeal.
Coming to the side of the BMW G 310 GS, the exposed trellis frame, the high-set seat and the nice blend of black and silver, adds to the sporty character of the motorcycle. The G 310 GS also gets a bash plate underneath to protect the engine sump during off-roading. The exhaust is also raised to avoid hitting obstacles.
The rear of the BMW G 310 GS features a large luggage rack, which is both functional and also good looking. BMW Motorrad will be giving a rear top box as an accessory. Below it, rests the compact LED tail lamp and the number plate. Overall, the tail-section looks raw and exposed.
BMW G 310 GS Engine Features
Both the BMW G 310 R and the BMW G 310 GS features the same 313cc reverse-inclined single-cylinder engine. The BMW-developed engine, also powers the new TVS Apache RR 310. The advantage of being reverse-inclined (top of the engine tilted towards the rear) is that it can reduce the overall wheelbase of the motorcycle.
BMW G 310 GS Riding Features
The G 310 GS comes with 41mm USD front forks and a rear monoshock. Both the components give a suspension travel of 140mm. The 19-inch front wheel and the 17-inch rear wheel, along with the set of off-road tyres, gives the BMW G 310 GS, good traction as well as control.
While the standard seat height is 835mm, BMW Motorrad will be also supplying two other seating options - a lower 820mm and a higher 850mm
BMW G 310 GS Safety Features
The BMW G 310 GS features a 330mm front disc and a 240mm rear disc, grabbed by Bybre calipers. ABS comes standard in the G 310 GS.
BMW G 310 GS Colours
The upcoming BMW G 310 GS comes in three colour schemes - Racing Red Non-Metallic (Shown), Pearl White Metallic, and Cosmic Black One. All paint schemes get blacked-out frame and other components, along with gold-anodised front forks.
Other BMW G 310 GS Features
The cheapest adventure motorcycle from BMW Motorrad is still loaded with enough kit. The BMW G 310 GS features a fully-digital instrument console, satellite navigation, and a toggle for turning the ABS OFF.
Thoughts On The BMW G 310 GS Top Features
Being a BMW Motorrad product, there will be no let downs on the quality side either. While the BMW G 310 GS is the cheapest adventure motorcycle from the brand, it is in no way under-equipped.
For more about the full-specifications and other details, check out our First Look Review of the BMW G 310 GS.