- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar 700 Launched In India At Rs 9.99 Lakh — Limited Numbers Of A Fantastic SUV
- 6 hrs ago MG Motors Plans To Launch eZS All Electric SUV — Slated For Late 2019
- 6 hrs ago Renault Triber Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
- 8 hrs ago Tata Tigor Automatic Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.39 Lakh
- News Weather today: Rains to pick up pace around weekend in Mumbai
- Technology Indian Consumer Prefer To Watch OTT Content For Free
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Super Shakib inspires Bangladesh to thumping win over Windies
- Lifestyle 8 Astonishing Health Benefits Of Drinking Cucumber Juice
- Movies Bepannaah’s Harshad Chopda On His Secret Girlfriend; Reveals Awkward Moment About Intimate Scene!
- Finance Nifty Earnings For Jan-Mar Touched 5-Quarter Low
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
BMW 9Cento Concept revealed: BMW Motorrad has revealed the 9Cento (Concept 900) adventure sport tourer at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este in Lake Como region in Italy. The BMW 9Cento features a radically new design developed in-house by BMW Motorrad's design team.
BMW Motorrad states that the 9Cento Concept is a combination of design elements from the three motorcycle segments: Sport, Adventure and Tourer. The engine of the BMW 9Cento Concept is expected to be based on the parallel-twin engine of the BMW F 850 GS with a slightly different state of tune.
The prominent highlight of the BMW 9Cento Concept is the unique design of the panniers. The panniers can be attached through an electromagnet under the seat, making it very easy to mount and unmount the panniers. The panniers are designed in such a way that it offers more space for the pillion.
Without the panniers, the BMW 9Cento Concept features a seek tail section with LED tail light situated under the seat. The maximum weight of the motorcycle is on the front and the concept also features a tall windscreen similar to the GS models. Overall, the 9Cento looks aggressive and futuristic at the same time.
The BMW 9Cento Concept is based on a carbon fibre reinforced plastic frame and has a milled aluminium rear carrier. The suspension of the concept model has long-travel capabilities which also offers a good level of comfort. BMW has not revealed any technical specification of the 9Cento.
BMW Motorrad also did not disclose whether the 9Cento Concept will see the production form. But we expect BMW Motorrad to unveil an evolved concept model at the EICMA 2018 later this year. BMW will also analyse the feedback from the market before deciding the future of the 9Cento Concept.
Thoughts On The BMW 9Cento Concept
The BMW 9Cento Concept is a unique creation by the German automaker which is a combination of a Sport, Adventure and Tourer segment. The 9Cento concept previews the future of the adventure sport tourer. But, BMW Motorrad has not confirmed about the production of the 9Cento. We expect BMW to showcase evolved concept model at the EICMA 2018.