TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
BMW 9Cento Concept revealed: BMW Motorrad has revealed the 9Cento (Concept 900) adventure sport tourer at the Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este in Lake Como region in Italy. The BMW 9Cento features a radically new design developed in-house by BMW Motorrad's design team.
BMW Motorrad states that the 9Cento Concept is a combination of design elements from the three motorcycle segments: Sport, Adventure and Tourer. The engine of the BMW 9Cento Concept is expected to be based on the parallel-twin engine of the BMW F 850 GS with a slightly different state of tune.
The prominent highlight of the BMW 9Cento Concept is the unique design of the panniers. The panniers can be attached through an electromagnet under the seat, making it very easy to mount and unmount the panniers. The panniers are designed in such a way that it offers more space for the pillion.
Without the panniers, the BMW 9Cento Concept features a seek tail section with LED tail light situated under the seat. The maximum weight of the motorcycle is on the front and the concept also features a tall windscreen similar to the GS models. Overall, the 9Cento looks aggressive and futuristic at the same time.
The BMW 9Cento Concept is based on a carbon fibre reinforced plastic frame and has a milled aluminium rear carrier. The suspension of the concept model has long-travel capabilities which also offers a good level of comfort. BMW has not revealed any technical specification of the 9Cento.
BMW Motorrad also did not disclose whether the 9Cento Concept will see the production form. But we expect BMW Motorrad to unveil an evolved concept model at the EICMA 2018 later this year. BMW will also analyse the feedback from the market before deciding the future of the 9Cento Concept.
Thoughts On The BMW 9Cento Concept
The BMW 9Cento Concept is a unique creation by the German automaker which is a combination of a Sport, Adventure and Tourer segment. The 9Cento concept previews the future of the adventure sport tourer. But, BMW Motorrad has not confirmed about the production of the 9Cento. We expect BMW to showcase evolved concept model at the EICMA 2018.