TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Italian two-wheeler manufacturer Benelli recently partnered with the Hyderabad-based Mahavir Group for its India operations. The new joint venture will introduce several new products in the Indian market. Now, IAB reports that the Benelli TNT 302S will be launched soon in the Indian market.
The report states that the Benelli 302S will replace the currently sold TNT 300 in the country. Benelli showcased the 302S at the EICMA 2017 alongside the Benelli Imperiale 400. The Benelli 302S is based on the same frame as the TNT 300 but features an all-new design language.
The Benelli 302S gets modern design elements and the bike looks sportier than the TNT 300. The front fascia of the TNT 302S is inspired from the new KTM Duke 390. Yes, the bike gets a bifurcated LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights which looks similar to that of the KTM Duke 390.
The Benelli 302S also features a muscular fuel tank with aggressive shrouds and the exposed trellis frame adds to the muscular looks of the motorcycle. The motorcycle is equipped with a single-piece seat which is slightly stepped up The tail section is sleek and edgy and gets a LED tail light and a wide rear tyre.
The upcoming naked motorcycle from Benelli will be equipped with a host of features such as a digital instrument cluster, LED headlight and tail light, exhaust plated with aluminium, split grab rails and alloy wheels. The bike features twin petal disc brake at the front and single disc brake at the rear. Dual-channel ABS will be offered as standard.
The Benelli 302S will draw power from a 300cc parallel-twin engine that produces 37.5bhp and 25.6Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle is equipped with a 16-litre fuel tank and the kerb weight of the 302S stands at 203kg.
Thoughts On The Benelli TNT 302S
Benelli and the Mahavir Group is gearing up to launch several new products in the Indian market. The Benelli 302S will be introduced soon in the country to replace the TNT 300. The Benelli 302S looks aggressive and sporty than the TNT 300 and the motorcycle will be a fitting rival to the BMW G 310 R and the KTM Duke 390.