- 2 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra TUV300 Plus Spied Testing Ahead Of Its Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Introduces Service Campaign With Added Benefits: Valid Till 31st December
- 4 hrs ago Ola Self Drive Service Launched In Bangalore Called The ‘Ola Drive’
- 6 hrs ago Bajaj-Triumph Products Will Export From India To International Market
- Movies Bhumi Pednekar Worked 18-Hour Shifts For 15 Days Straight!
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Jamshedpur FC Team Preview: Strength, weakness, squad, key players, prediction
- Technology Nokia 110 2019 Feature Phone Launched In India For Rs. 1,599
- News INX Media case: Chidambaram's ED custody extended till Oct 24
- Travel How To Choose The Right Travel Insurance Policy
- Lifestyle 8 Popular Facial Oil Myths Busted For You!
- Education HTET Preparation Tips To Crack Exam In One Month
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Spike 13% As UK Strikes New Brexit Deal
Italian two-wheeler manufacturer Benelli recently partnered with the Hyderabad-based Mahavir Group for its India operations. The new joint venture will introduce several new products in the Indian market. Now, IAB reports that the Benelli TNT 302S will be launched soon in the Indian market.
The report states that the Benelli 302S will replace the currently sold TNT 300 in the country. Benelli showcased the 302S at the EICMA 2017 alongside the Benelli Imperiale 400. The Benelli 302S is based on the same frame as the TNT 300 but features an all-new design language.
The Benelli 302S gets modern design elements and the bike looks sportier than the TNT 300. The front fascia of the TNT 302S is inspired from the new KTM Duke 390. Yes, the bike gets a bifurcated LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights which looks similar to that of the KTM Duke 390.
The Benelli 302S also features a muscular fuel tank with aggressive shrouds and the exposed trellis frame adds to the muscular looks of the motorcycle. The motorcycle is equipped with a single-piece seat which is slightly stepped up The tail section is sleek and edgy and gets a LED tail light and a wide rear tyre.
The upcoming naked motorcycle from Benelli will be equipped with a host of features such as a digital instrument cluster, LED headlight and tail light, exhaust plated with aluminium, split grab rails and alloy wheels. The bike features twin petal disc brake at the front and single disc brake at the rear. Dual-channel ABS will be offered as standard.
The Benelli 302S will draw power from a 300cc parallel-twin engine that produces 37.5bhp and 25.6Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle is equipped with a 16-litre fuel tank and the kerb weight of the 302S stands at 203kg.
Thoughts On The Benelli TNT 302S
Benelli and the Mahavir Group is gearing up to launch several new products in the Indian market. The Benelli 302S will be introduced soon in the country to replace the TNT 300. The Benelli 302S looks aggressive and sporty than the TNT 300 and the motorcycle will be a fitting rival to the BMW G 310 R and the KTM Duke 390.