- 9 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 9 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 9 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 10 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Weather forecast today: Heavy downpour likely in Kerala as Southwest monsoon advances
- Technology ZTE launches super affordable ZTE Blade A5 2019 with an 8 MP selfie camera
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Italian two-wheeler manufacturer Benelli has revealed its new middleweight naked motorcycle, the 752S. The Benelli 752S will make its global debut at the EICMA 2018 motorcycle show in Italy. The Benelli 752S was showcased as a concept model at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show.
The overall design of the production version of the Benelli 752S is similar to the concept model. The motorcycle gets an aggressive design with the exposed frame, muscular fuel tank and step-up seat. The kerb weight of the Benelli 752S stands at 227 kg and the bike gets a 14-litre fuel tank.
The Benelli 752S draws power from a 750cc liquid-cooled, DOHC, four-valve, parallel-twin engine that produces 75bhp and 66Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The new Benelli 752S is equipped with a tubular steel trellis frame.
The suspension duties are handled by 50mm Marzocchi upside-down forks at the front and 45mm monoshock suspension at the rear. The motorcycle comes to a stop with the help of 320mm dual discs with Brembo four-piston calliper at the front and 250mm disc with a single-piston calliper at the rear.
The Benelli 752S will go on sale in the in the European markets in 2019 and Benelli has not revealed the pricing of the bike. Benelli could launch the 752S in India and we can expect the motorcycle to hit the Indian shores by the end of 2019.
Thoughts On The Benelli 752S
Benelli has revealed its new middleweight naked bike called as the 752S ahead of its debut at the EICMA 2018. The 752S will be a crucial product for the Italian company as the middleweight segment is rapidly growing. The Benelli 752S will rival the likes of Ducati Monster, Kawasaki Z900 and the Triumph Street Triple.