TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Italian two-wheeler manufacturer Benelli has revealed its new middleweight naked motorcycle, the 752S. The Benelli 752S will make its global debut at the EICMA 2018 motorcycle show in Italy. The Benelli 752S was showcased as a concept model at the 2017 EICMA motorcycle show.
The overall design of the production version of the Benelli 752S is similar to the concept model. The motorcycle gets an aggressive design with the exposed frame, muscular fuel tank and step-up seat. The kerb weight of the Benelli 752S stands at 227 kg and the bike gets a 14-litre fuel tank.
The Benelli 752S draws power from a 750cc liquid-cooled, DOHC, four-valve, parallel-twin engine that produces 75bhp and 66Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The new Benelli 752S is equipped with a tubular steel trellis frame.
The suspension duties are handled by 50mm Marzocchi upside-down forks at the front and 45mm monoshock suspension at the rear. The motorcycle comes to a stop with the help of 320mm dual discs with Brembo four-piston calliper at the front and 250mm disc with a single-piston calliper at the rear.
The Benelli 752S will go on sale in the in the European markets in 2019 and Benelli has not revealed the pricing of the bike. Benelli could launch the 752S in India and we can expect the motorcycle to hit the Indian shores by the end of 2019.
Thoughts On The Benelli 752S
Benelli has revealed its new middleweight naked bike called as the 752S ahead of its debut at the EICMA 2018. The 752S will be a crucial product for the Italian company as the middleweight segment is rapidly growing. The Benelli 752S will rival the likes of Ducati Monster, Kawasaki Z900 and the Triumph Street Triple.