- News MJ Akbar denies interview meeting with Ramani at Oberoi Hotel, next hearing on July 6
- Sports World Cup flashbacks: England's inexplicable collapse in 1979 final gave West Indies their second title
- Technology Samsung rolls out One UI update for older smartwatches
- Finance ULIPs Can Help In Long Term Wealth Creation: This Is How?
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has revealed the new 302 Tourer in China. The touring motorcycle is based on the naked BN302 or the TNT 300. Benelli has slapped a full fairing and several other extra equipments to make it a touring-friendly motorcycle.
The touring variant of the BN302 features a large fairing with the sharp and aggressive design. The bike gets a large headlamp and a windscreen which adds to the looks of the 302 Tourer. The motorcycle also gets panniers on either side and a top box to hold a decent amount of luggage.
The Benelli 302 Tourer is equipped with crash guards at both the ends to protect the fairing and panniers in case of a fall. The split seat setup is wide and comfortable for long rides. The front turn signal lights are integrated into the fairing which gives a premium touch to the motorcycle.
Powering the Benelli 302 Tourer is the same 300c twin-cylinder, water-cooled, fuel injected engine which does its duty on the BN302. The 300cc engine produces 34bhp and 27Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The Benelli Tourer is equipped with upside down forks at the front and side-mounted monoshock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by twin-petal disc at the front and a single disc at the rear with dual-channel ABS. With the additional equipment, the kerb weight of the motorcycle stands at 216kg, which is quite heavy for its size.
Talking about the possibilities of the 302 Tourer coming to India, Benelli has already launched the 320R fully-faired bike in the country. Given the same engine and full fairing, the Italian company could bring the 302 Tourer to India as motorcycle touring is becoming popular in the country.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Benelli 302 Tourer
The Benelli 302 Tourer is based on the BN302 which is sold in several global markets or the TNT 300, as it is sold in India. The touring avatar of the naked TNT 300 is an exciting offering given the lack of players in the entry-level adventure touring segment. It will be an interesting product in the Indian market with more and more riders taking up long-distance touring.