TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Bajaj V15 Power Up variant launched at Rs 65,700 ex-showroom (Delhi). As the name suggests, the new Power Up variant showcases slightly more output and replaces the regular Bajaj V15. Other changes mainly include cosmetic enhancements.
The 2019 Bajaj V15 Power Up comes with new colour options, enhanced body graphics and a pillion backrest. The iconic ‘V' plaque from the legendary INS Vikrant aircraft carrier is still retained on the fuel tank.
However, the new Bajaj V15 Power Up misses out on ABS even though being a 150cc motorcycle. The new safety rules mandate that all 125cc-and-above motorcycles should have at least a single-channel ABS; effective from April 2019. In fact, the demand for ABS-equipped bikes is on the rise — check out the full list of ABS bikes in India.
The Power Up variant remains identical to the outgoing Bajaj V15 in every other way; including dimensionally. The unique design offers a comfortable riding experience, suited for the city as well as town-to-town trips. Kerb weight is also decent at 137kg.
As mentioned before, the slight bump in power is the main highlight of the new Bajaj V15 version. The V15 Power makes 12.8bhp and 13Nm of torque from its reworked 149.5cc air-cooled engine (one bhp and 0.3Nm more than the regular V15 model).
The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox, but the shifting is now in ‘one-down; four-up pattern'. Previously, the gearbox had an 'all-up' pattern.
Thoughts On The New Bajaj V15 Power Up
The Bajaj V15 was first introduced back in February 2016 with the main marketing point being its connection with INS Vikrant. Sales were also good and it even managed to sell one lakh units, in just five months time. The new Bajaj V15 Power Up is expected to return even more sales numbers.
Source: Thrust Zone