- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Technology Android-Based Nokia Feature Phone Image Leaks Online – What To Expect
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Finance SEBI Tightens Disclosure Norms Of Banks Listed On The Stock Exchange
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora After She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Previously we had reported about the best-ever monthly sales number for the Bajaj Pulsar range. Bajaj Auto sold 70,000 units of Pulsar in May 2018. Now, the Bajaj Pulsar series has achieved one crore sales milestone in the country. In December 2017, the Pulsar range achieved one crore in sales globally.
To celebrate the sales milestone, Bajaj Auto has released a new TVC. The video shows a range of Pulsar motorcycles performing stunts in the ‘Pulsar City'. The video features the Pulsar RS200, Pulsar NS200, Pulsar 180 and the Pulsar 150 UG5. The rest of bikes in the Pulsar range is missing in the video.
In May 2018, The Bajaj Pulsar's cumulative sales crossed over 70,000 units for the first time. Currently, Bajaj Auto retails the Pulsar 135LS, 150, 180, 220, NS160, NS200 and RS200 in the Indian market. As per recent reports, Bajaj Auto is betting high on the premium commuter segment and is developing a new Pulsar 125.
The prices for the Bajaj Pulsar range starts from Rs 64,141 for the Pulsar 135LS and goes all the way up to Rs 1.25 lakh for the Pulsar RS200. The Pulsar RS200 and the NS200 gets the same 199.5cc engine. But the RS200 gets fuel injection while the NS200 is carburetted. On the Pulsar RS 200, the engine produces 24.5bhp and 18.6Nm of torque.
On the other hand, the Bajaj Pulsar NS200 is good for 23.2bhp and 18.3Nm of torque. The engine is paired to a 6-speed gearbox. Both the motorcycles are offered with optional single-channel ABS. The Pulsar RS200 is a fully faired motorcycle while the NS200 is a naked bike.
Bajaj recently launched the new Pulsar 150 with disc brakes at both the ends and few other subtle changes. It was followed by the launch of the classic Pulsar 150 which gets disc brake at the front and drum brake at the rear. Bajaj also offers a 160cc Pulsar in the form of NS160 which is inspired by the NS200.
Othe Pulsar bikes include the evergreen Pulsar 220 and the Pulsar 180. Both the bikes are sold in the country for quite some time and still continues to sell in good numbers. With the introduction of new bikes, the sales of the Pulsar series has reached a new high and Bajaj is now focusing on the premium commuter segment.
Thoughts On The 1 Crore Sales Milestone Of The Bajaj Pulsar Series
The Bajaj Pulsar has been one of the most popular brands in the Indian market. Since its launch in the country, the Pulsar range changed the performance motorcycle segment in the country. Now, with the introduction of modern and new bikes, the sales of the Pulsar range has gone up. Now, Bajaj Auto has sold one crore Pulsar bikes in the Indian market.