TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Indian two-wheeler manufacturer Bajaj Auto has revealed the new Pulsar NS125. The new Bajaj Pulsar NS125 features a similar design as the Pulsar 135LS but gets new body graphics and colours. The Bajaj Pulsar NS125 has been launched in Poland at PLN 7,999 (approximately Rs 1.60 lakh).
The overall design of the Bajaj Pulsar NS125 is identical to the Pulsar 135LS. But Bajaj has tweaked the design and the Pulsar NS125 features a matte-finished exhaust muffler, dual-tone colour, grey tank shrouds, split seats and wider tyres.
The colour scheme of the Bajaj Pulsar NS125 is inspired by the bigger NS200 and features the same pattern of dual-tone colours. The tank shrouds also get 125 branding similar to the NS160 and NS200. The bike also gets a small engine cowl which adds to the sporty look of the bike.
The Bajaj Pulsar NS125 draws power from a 124.45cc air-cooled, single-cylinder fuel-injected engine that produces 12bhp and 11Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The new Pulsar NS125 becomes the most powerful 125cc bike from the Indian manufacturer.
The Bajaj Pulsar NS125 is equipped with telescopic forks up front and twin shock absorbers at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 240mm disc at the front and drum unit at the rear. The Pulsar NS125 also comes with CBS (Combi-Brake System) to comply with the new safety norms.
In India, ABS will be mandatory for all the two-wheelers above 125cc and CBS will be compulsory for all the two-wheelers below 125cc from April 2019. So, Bajaj might introduce the Pulsar NS125 in the Indian market to replace the Pulsar 135LS. Expect the Bajaj Pulsar NS125 to be launched in the country by the end of this year or early 2019.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar NS125
Bajaj has introduced the new Pulsar NS125 with similar styling as the Pulsar 135LS. The new Pulsar NS125 becomes the most powerful 125cc bike from Bajaj. The Pulsar NS125 comes with a host of features such as analogue-digital instrument cluster, front disc brake and wider tyres. Expect Bajaj to introduce the Pulsar NS125 in India in the coming months.