- 3 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 4 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 4 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- News Chandrayaan-1 too faced glitch before launch: former ISRO chief
- Movies Aditi Prabhudeva Says Her Hit Song Shane Top Agavle Represents Girl’s Point Of View
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Bajaj Auto has been working on a new Pulsar NS 160. According to the latest report from MotorOctane the company will be adding a single-channel ABS to the motorcycle and will be launching the updated version in India by October 2018.
The design of the motorcycle is expected to remain unchanged. However, the Pulsar NS 160 is more likely to receive cosmetic updates such as new colours and graphics. The NS 160 is one of the most stylish bikes around. It shares its styling cues from its elder sibling the NS 200.
The motorcycle has a fashionable design to it and even after being in the market for such a long time, it does not look outdated. This is one of the high points of the NS 160. There will be no change in the engine and transmission also.
Mechanically, the motorcycle will be powered by the same tried and tested 160.3cc, single-cylinder, oil-cooled, four-valve engine with Tri-Spark ignition technology. The engine pumps out 15bhp at 8,500rpm and a peak torque of 14.6Nm at 6,500rpm. It also comes mated to a 5-speed transmission. The motorcycle has a fuel tank capacity of 12-litres and a kerb weight of 142kg.
The motorcycle comes with a sculpted tank with extensions, a bikini fairing, and a sleek tail section with step-up seats. The NS 160 also features an under-belly exhaust system. Suspension duties are handled by telescopic front forks and a gas-charged mono-shock at the rear. The braking department is taken care of by a 240mm front disc and a 130mm drum brake at the rear.
On the other hand, LED DRLs will now be offered with the motorcycle. The NS 160 has been a refined bike and the 2019 version will carry the same trait. For the naked bike buyers, the 2019 NS 160 will be a good option as it will look fresher and more appealing to the eye. It features 17-inch alloy wheels that are fitted with 80/100 R17 front and 110/80 R17 rear tubeless tires.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar NS 160
The motorcycle has been around in the market for a long time now and has a massive crowd following. However, this new updated version with ABS will further appeal to the young masses and help the company's sales boost even more. The motorcycle's engine is very refined and gives the rider a smooth riding experience.