- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Previously, we had reported about the updated Bajaj Dominar 400 being spotted with upside down forks and several other minor changes. Now, it looks like Bajaj Auto is all set to introduce the Pulsar 220F with ABS. Yes, Bajaj is expected to launch the updated Pulsar lineup by the end of this year or early 2019.
Rushlane has spotted the new Bajaj Pulsar 220F with ABS. The updated Pulsar 220F is expected to get the same single-channel ABS unit which is introduced with the Pulsar RS200 and the NS200. The bike also gets an ABS ring on the rear disc brake to measure the wheel speed to prevent the rear wheel from lifting.
Apart from the single-channel ABS, the updated Bajaj Pulsar 220F will feature an updated body graphics and an engine belly pan. The addition of the engine cowl adds to the sporty looks of the bike. Bajaj is expected to update the entire Pulsar lineup for 2019 and the Pulsar 150 will also get ABS.
The updated Bajaj Pulsar 220F will draw power from the same 220cc single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine that produces 20.6bhp and 18.55Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed gearbox. With the addition of ABS, the kerb weight Pulsar 220 is expected to go up by 2-3kg.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220 is equipped with telescopic forks at the front and five-step adjustable shock absorber at the rear. Braking duties are carried by discs at both the ends with single-channel ABS on the front wheel. Apart from the addition of ABS, there will be no changes done to the mechanical components.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar 220 ABS
Bajaj is all set to introduce the updated Pulsar lineup in the Indian market. The biggest update will be the addition of ABS and we can expect the new Pulsar 220 ABS to be launched in the coming months. We can expect the Pulsar 220 ABS to come with a premium of Rs 10,000-12,000.