TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Previously, we had reported about the updated Bajaj Dominar 400 being spotted with upside down forks and several other minor changes. Now, it looks like Bajaj Auto is all set to introduce the Pulsar 220F with ABS. Yes, Bajaj is expected to launch the updated Pulsar lineup by the end of this year or early 2019.
Rushlane has spotted the new Bajaj Pulsar 220F with ABS. The updated Pulsar 220F is expected to get the same single-channel ABS unit which is introduced with the Pulsar RS200 and the NS200. The bike also gets an ABS ring on the rear disc brake to measure the wheel speed to prevent the rear wheel from lifting.
Apart from the single-channel ABS, the updated Bajaj Pulsar 220F will feature an updated body graphics and an engine belly pan. The addition of the engine cowl adds to the sporty looks of the bike. Bajaj is expected to update the entire Pulsar lineup for 2019 and the Pulsar 150 will also get ABS.
The updated Bajaj Pulsar 220F will draw power from the same 220cc single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine that produces 20.6bhp and 18.55Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed gearbox. With the addition of ABS, the kerb weight Pulsar 220 is expected to go up by 2-3kg.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220 is equipped with telescopic forks at the front and five-step adjustable shock absorber at the rear. Braking duties are carried by discs at both the ends with single-channel ABS on the front wheel. Apart from the addition of ABS, there will be no changes done to the mechanical components.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar 220 ABS
Bajaj is all set to introduce the updated Pulsar lineup in the Indian market. The biggest update will be the addition of ABS and we can expect the new Pulsar 220 ABS to be launched in the coming months. We can expect the Pulsar 220 ABS to come with a premium of Rs 10,000-12,000.