- 5 min ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- 18 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 19 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 19 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- Movies Bepanah Pyaarr & Vish To Be Replaced By Bigg Boss 13; Here’s When The Show Will Be Aired!
- Finance Govt Says It Is Working On Reviving BSNL
- News Sonbhadra land dispute: Priyanka Gandhi stopped in Mirzapur, taken into preventive custody
- Lifestyle These Plates Come Alive With 'Hidden' Paintings After You Pour Soy Sauce On Them
- Technology Vivo Y7s Launched With Super AMOLED Display, Triple Cameras And More
- Sports Rumour Has It: Juventus to offer three players in move for Pogba
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Bajaj Auto has introduced a new offer for the festive season with a host of benefits to the customers. The new offer is called as 5-5-5 and it comes with five free services, five years of insurance and a five-year warranty on Platina, Discover, Pulsar and V range of motorcycles.
Apart from that, customers can also save up to Rs 9,800 on the Pulsar range, Rs 5,200 on the V range, Rs 4,800 on the Bajaj Discover and Rs 4,100 on the Bajaj Platina. With the festive season going on, these exciting offers will boost the sales on the Bajaj motorcycles.
Bajaj Auto has also stated that the five-year insurance scheme is valid only in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, West Bengal and Assam for the Pulsar range. The insurance scheme will be offered in other states but only on select Pulsar models.
Also Read: Maruti Vitara Brezza Wins South India's Biggest Motorsport Event
The on-road prices of two-wheelers have gone up with the five-year third-party insurance being mandatory. Now, Bajaj is trying to absorb the cost and offers exciting schemes for the customers. With the festive season starting in the country, Bajaj aims to boost the sales by offering such schemes.
Bajaj Auto will also introduce the new updated motorcycles in the Indian market by the end of this year or in 2019. The updated Bajaj Dominar 400 has already been spotted with a host of updates. The Pulsar 220 and the Pulsar 150 might also get ABS as both the motorcycles were spotted testing.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Festive Season Offer
Bajaj Auto is offering the exciting 5-5-5 scheme to lure customers during the festive season. The prominent highlight of the offer is the five-year insurance scheme which will be applicable on the Pulsar range. Bajaj will also launch the updated Pulsar range in India by the end of 2018 or early 2019.