TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The Bajaj Dominar 400 receives a price hike of Rs 2,000 in India. The price hike is constant for both variants of the Dominar. The new prices for the non-ABS and ABS variants are Rs 1.46 lakh and Rs 1.60 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom, Delhi.
This is the second time in less than two months the prices for the motorcycle has been increased. The Dominar prices were hiked by Rs 2,000 back earlier this year as well. The motorcycle was launched back in December 2016 and since then received a total hike of Rs 10,000 in its prices.
In January 2018, the Bajaj Dominar 400 was given small visual updates, along with three new paint schemes - Rock Matte Black, Glacier Blue and Canyon Red.
Features on the Dominar include LED headlamps, full-digital instrument cluster, dual disc brakes with optional dual-channel ABS and alloy wheels.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is powered by a 373cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. This engine produces 34.5bhp and 35Nm of torque and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle gets standard telescopic front forks and a single gas charged monoshock at the rear. With a total weight of 182kg, the Dominar has a top speed of 145km/h.
The new prices of the Bajaj Dominar have already been updated on the official website. However, the reason for the unexpected price hike remains unknown. The constant price hikes of the motorcycle are not helping the sales figures as well. In March 2018, Bajaj managed to sell just 1,561 units of the Dominar.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400 Price Hike
The reason for the price hike is still unknown. The Dominar was launched with an introductory price of Rs 1.36 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) to take on its rivals. The main rival for the Bajaj Dominar 400 is the Mahindra Mojo UT300.
The prices of the Dominar has since launch increased by Rs 10,000, closing the gap between the Mojo UT300, priced at Rs 1.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).