TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
The Bajaj Dominar 400 receives a price hike of Rs 2,000 in India. The price hike is constant for both variants of the Dominar. The new prices for the non-ABS and ABS variants are Rs 1.46 lakh and Rs 1.60 lakh, respectively. Both prices are ex-showroom, Delhi.
This is the second time in less than two months the prices for the motorcycle has been increased. The Dominar prices were hiked by Rs 2,000 back earlier this year as well. The motorcycle was launched back in December 2016 and since then received a total hike of Rs 10,000 in its prices.
In January 2018, the Bajaj Dominar 400 was given small visual updates, along with three new paint schemes - Rock Matte Black, Glacier Blue and Canyon Red.
Features on the Dominar include LED headlamps, full-digital instrument cluster, dual disc brakes with optional dual-channel ABS and alloy wheels.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is powered by a 373cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine. This engine produces 34.5bhp and 35Nm of torque and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle gets standard telescopic front forks and a single gas charged monoshock at the rear. With a total weight of 182kg, the Dominar has a top speed of 145km/h.
The new prices of the Bajaj Dominar have already been updated on the official website. However, the reason for the unexpected price hike remains unknown. The constant price hikes of the motorcycle are not helping the sales figures as well. In March 2018, Bajaj managed to sell just 1,561 units of the Dominar.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400 Price Hike
The reason for the price hike is still unknown. The Dominar was launched with an introductory price of Rs 1.36 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) to take on its rivals. The main rival for the Bajaj Dominar 400 is the Mahindra Mojo UT300.
The prices of the Dominar has since launch increased by Rs 10,000, closing the gap between the Mojo UT300, priced at Rs 1.49 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).