TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
The Dominar 400 is the most powerful Bajaj bike on sale in India. The sports cruiser comes with several premium features. Now, ThrustZone reports that Bajaj Auto is working on two new variants of the Dominar 400 to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
The report states that Bajaj is working on the Scrambler and Classic variants and will try to enhance its market share in India. The retro-style Royal Enfield bikes are dominating the market with the classic bikes selling like hot cakes.
Now, Bajaj is trying to eat into the sales of Royal Enfield with the introduction of Classic and Scrambler variants. The sales of the Dominar 400 could drastically improve as the current market trend leans towards the retro-style motorcycles.
The Scrambler variant of the Dominar 400 is expected to get off-roading capabilities as well as touring features. Expect the Dominar 400 Scrambler to get a tall windscreen, panniers, additional lights and engine bash plate and extra crash guards.
On the other hand, the Dominar 400 Classic edition could get retro-styling elements such as round LED headlamp and much more. However, there are no prototype models spotted, so it is very difficult to say how the new variants of the Dominar could look like.
Both the new variants of the Bajaj Dominar 400 is likely to draw power from the same 373cc single-cylinder engine producing 35bhp and 35Nm of torque. The Dominar could get knobby off-road tyre and switchable ABS as well.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400 Scrambler And Classic Variants
Currently, the Bajaj Dominar 400 is not selling like it was expected to be. Despite the new ‘Haathi Mat Paalo' ad series, the Dominar couldn't outgun the Royal Enfield Bikes in India.
Now, with the introduction of the new Scrambler and Classic variants of the Dominar 400, the situation could drastically change for Bajaj Auto. Expect the new Dominar to hit the showroom by July 2018.