- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 19 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 20 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Finance Poor Returns From Small Cap Mutual Funds: What Should Investors Do?
- Movies Kadaram Kondan Movie Review: Chiyaan Vikram Is The Real Conquerer Of This Action Entertainer!
- Technology Oppo K3 With Pop-Up Selfie Camera India Launch Set For Today At 6PM
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Indian two-wheeler manufacturer Bajaj Auto has increased the prices of the 2018 Dominar 400 in the country. Both the non-ABS and ABS variants of the Dominar 400 are now dearer by Rs 2,000.
Yes, the non-ABS version of the 2018 Bajaj Dominar 400 is now priced at Rs 1,44,113 as opposed to the launch price of Rs 1,42,109. The dual-channel ABS variant of the Dominar 400 now costs Rs 1,58,275 as opposed to the introductory price of Rs 1,56,270. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The price hike comes after two months of launching the new 2018 iteration of the Dominar 400. Bajaj Auto had already stated that the prices are introductory and are subject to change. At the time of launch, the 2018 Dominar 400 was offered with the same price tag as the 2017 model.
The 2018 Bajaj Dominar 400 does not get any mechanical changes. The updates are limited to exterior design and now comes with new colour options and gold-finished alloy wheels.
The 2018 Dominar 400 is available in three new colour options: Rock Matte Black, Glacier Blue and Canyon Red.
The 2018 Bajaj Dominar 400 draws power from the same KTM-sourced 373.3cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel injected engine producing 35bhp and 35Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch.
The sales of the Bajaj Dominar 400 has been lousy in the Indian market and the price hike will not improve the situation. However, the demand in the export markets have kept the momentum for Bajaj. The recent report also states that Bajaj is planning to launch the Scrambler and Classic versions of the sports cruiser.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400 Price Hike
The Bajaj Dominar 400 now becomes dearer by Rs 2,000 for both the variants. Bajaj has already stated that the launch price will be there for limited time and after two months the prices have gone up. Still, The Bajaj Dominar 400 offers commendable value for money.