TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Indian two-wheeler manufacturer Bajaj Auto has increased the prices of the 2018 Dominar 400 in the country. Both the non-ABS and ABS variants of the Dominar 400 are now dearer by Rs 2,000.
Yes, the non-ABS version of the 2018 Bajaj Dominar 400 is now priced at Rs 1,44,113 as opposed to the launch price of Rs 1,42,109. The dual-channel ABS variant of the Dominar 400 now costs Rs 1,58,275 as opposed to the introductory price of Rs 1,56,270. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The price hike comes after two months of launching the new 2018 iteration of the Dominar 400. Bajaj Auto had already stated that the prices are introductory and are subject to change. At the time of launch, the 2018 Dominar 400 was offered with the same price tag as the 2017 model.
The 2018 Bajaj Dominar 400 does not get any mechanical changes. The updates are limited to exterior design and now comes with new colour options and gold-finished alloy wheels.
The 2018 Dominar 400 is available in three new colour options: Rock Matte Black, Glacier Blue and Canyon Red.
The 2018 Bajaj Dominar 400 draws power from the same KTM-sourced 373.3cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, fuel injected engine producing 35bhp and 35Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch.
The sales of the Bajaj Dominar 400 has been lousy in the Indian market and the price hike will not improve the situation. However, the demand in the export markets have kept the momentum for Bajaj. The recent report also states that Bajaj is planning to launch the Scrambler and Classic versions of the sports cruiser.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400 Price Hike
The Bajaj Dominar 400 now becomes dearer by Rs 2,000 for both the variants. Bajaj has already stated that the launch price will be there for limited time and after two months the prices have gone up. Still, The Bajaj Dominar 400 offers commendable value for money.