- 17 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso India Launch Confirmed For The 30th Of September: Details & Specs
- 21 hrs ago Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- 23 hrs ago Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- 24 hrs ago Maruti XL6 Official Accessories Launched: Gets Roof Spoiler, Carpet Mats & More!
- Sports ISL Transfer Watch: Bengaluru FC sign Raphael Augusto from Chennaiyin FC
- Movies Prabhas Makes A Mistake During Saaho Promotions; Fans Troll Him For The Comment!
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day 4: Ananya Pandey's Make-up Look Will Make You Swoon
- News Mann ki Baat: Let us join hands to curb single-use plastic from Oct 2, says PM Modi
- Technology Differences Between PUBG Mobile And PUBG Mobile Lite
- Finance Gold Scales To Rs. 38,600 On Fed Powell Comments And Grim Trade War Outlook
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Bajaj Dominar 400 was launched in the Indian market in 2016 and it is branded as a sports cruiser. The Dominar 400 was touted as a rival for the Royal Enfield bikes. We have seen several modifications for the Dominar 400 to make it touring-friendly.
Now, a Pune-based modification firm, Autologue Design has revealed its latest touring accessories for the Dominar 400. The additional accessories on the Dominar 400 are still in the testing phase and the prices for the accessories will be announced soon.
The prominent highlight of the Dominar 400 with touring accessories is the beak-shaped front mudguard. The front mudguard looks similar to that of the BMW G 310 GS. The custom mudguard blends well with the headlight design of the motorcycle and does not look out of place.
The touring accessories for the Bajaj Dominar 400 also include a tall windscreen designed to reduce wind buffeting. The windscreen will be extremely useful when cruising on the highway in triple-digit speeds. The windscreen also adds to the looks of the Dominar 400.
The Dominar 400 with touring accessories also gets an engine bash plate to protect the engine during off-roading. The bash plate is neatly designed and looks premium as compared to the stock engine belly pan. Apart from that the rest of the design elements remain the same.
The only downside about the accessories package is the lack of a conventional front mudguard. It will be a problem during monsoon as all the dirt and mud will be splashed into the radiator. Apart from that, the accessories suit the overall design of the Bajaj Dominar 400.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 draws power from a KTM-sourced 373cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine producing 35bhp and 35Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle gets features such as dual-channel ABS, digital instrument cluster and slipper clutch.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400 Touring Accessories
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is a sports cruiser suitable for long-distance touring. Now, the touring accessories for the Dominar 400 increase the comfort of the motorcycle with the inclusion of taller windscreen. The Dominar 400 also looks aggressive with the touring kit. Bajaj is also said to be working on the adventure version of the Dominar 400.