- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Exports To Latin America, Africa & Asia Begins
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Ignis Facelift Brochure Leaked: Will Arrive In Four Trims, Nine Colours
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Sales Milestone: Company Registers Over 5 Lakh Units In Collective Sales Of BS6 Units
- 17 hrs ago Okinawa Electric Maxi Scooter To Debut At Auto Expo 2020: Details
- Finance Best 5 Tax Saving Options With Good Return For Risk-Averse Investors
- News US diplomat urges India to release Kashmiri leaders detained without charge
- Technology Why You Should Choose An SSD To Amplify Performance Of Your Gaming Computer
- Movies Panga Vs Street Dancer 3D First Day Box Office Collection
- Sports Tough tasks await Barcelona and Real Madrid in derbi-packed La Liga weekend
- Lifestyle 12 Gestures Through Which You could Express Love For Your Partner
- Travel 7 Popular Indian Landmarks To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The Bajaj Dominar 400 was launched in the Indian market in 2016 and it is branded as a sports cruiser. The Dominar 400 was touted as a rival for the Royal Enfield bikes. We have seen several modifications for the Dominar 400 to make it touring-friendly.
Now, a Pune-based modification firm, Autologue Design has revealed its latest touring accessories for the Dominar 400. The additional accessories on the Dominar 400 are still in the testing phase and the prices for the accessories will be announced soon.
The prominent highlight of the Dominar 400 with touring accessories is the beak-shaped front mudguard. The front mudguard looks similar to that of the BMW G 310 GS. The custom mudguard blends well with the headlight design of the motorcycle and does not look out of place.
The touring accessories for the Bajaj Dominar 400 also include a tall windscreen designed to reduce wind buffeting. The windscreen will be extremely useful when cruising on the highway in triple-digit speeds. The windscreen also adds to the looks of the Dominar 400.
The Dominar 400 with touring accessories also gets an engine bash plate to protect the engine during off-roading. The bash plate is neatly designed and looks premium as compared to the stock engine belly pan. Apart from that the rest of the design elements remain the same.
The only downside about the accessories package is the lack of a conventional front mudguard. It will be a problem during monsoon as all the dirt and mud will be splashed into the radiator. Apart from that, the accessories suit the overall design of the Bajaj Dominar 400.
The Bajaj Dominar 400 draws power from a KTM-sourced 373cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine producing 35bhp and 35Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox. The motorcycle gets features such as dual-channel ABS, digital instrument cluster and slipper clutch.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Dominar 400 Touring Accessories
The Bajaj Dominar 400 is a sports cruiser suitable for long-distance touring. Now, the touring accessories for the Dominar 400 increase the comfort of the motorcycle with the inclusion of taller windscreen. The Dominar 400 also looks aggressive with the touring kit. Bajaj is also said to be working on the adventure version of the Dominar 400.