TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Indian two-wheeler manufacturer Bajaj Auto is all set to introduce a new motorcycle under the Discover brand christened as Discover 110.
Autocar India reports that the new Discover 110 will be launched in the country along with the other 2018 models such as the Dominar 400 and Avenger series in the first half of January 2018.
The 110cc commuter motorcycle will be the second Discover model and the sixth product in the company's commuter lineup. The Discover 110 will be slotted between the Platina 100 and Discover 125. The new 110cc motorcycle will offer the same styling of Discover 125, but in a economical package.
The 2018 iteration of both the Discover 125 and 110 will feature matte black alloy wheels, digital-analogue instrument cluster, blacked out engine and cycle parts, silver side panels, chrome muffler cover and all-new graphics.
The Discover 110 is a commuter motorcycle, and Bajaj will not offer a whole lot of features. But still, the motorcycle comes with an electric starter, handlebar-end weights and gas-charged dual shock absorbers at the rear. The Discover 125 will be offered with a front disc brake, and the 110 will feature drum brakes at both the ends.
The Bajaj Discover 110 will draw power from an updated 110cc air-cooled, DTS-i engine expected to produce around 8.5bhp and 9.5Nm of torque. The updated engine is said to be more fuel efficient and engaging to ride and comes mated to a 4-speed gearbox.
The new Bajaj Discover 110 will carry a price tag of Rs 50,500 ex-showroom (Pune) The overall design of the Discover 110 is similar to its elder sibling, the Discover 125 but gets skinnier tyres and a 110cc engine. Apart from that, there are no changes done to the 110cc commuter motorcycle.
Apart from the Discover range, Bajaj will also update the Dominar and Avenger series. The Dominar 400 in its 2018 edition will come with two new colour options, red and blue. The Avenger 220 and 150 will also be updated with new design and features.
The new Discover 110 will be an entry-level executive commuter motorcycle with new features such as digital-analogue instrument cluster and power start. When launched, the Discover 110 will rival the likes of Hero Passion and Passion XPro, and TVS Victor 110.