- 9 hrs ago Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- 10 hrs ago Harley Davidson To Launch Sub-500cc Motorcycles Next Year — Are The Americans Up To It?
- 10 hrs ago Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross Set For 2020 India Launch
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Ford EcoSport Vs Tata Nexon — Which Will Come Out On Top?
- News 'No cause for concern as exit polls only Nautanki': Sharad Pawar slams predictions
- Lifestyle Former Miss Worlds, Aishwarya & Priyanka Made A Strong Case For Dreamy White Gowns At Cannes 2019
- Movies Vivek Oberoi Says Aishwarya Rai & Salman Khan Have NO OBJECTIONS To His Tweet; INSULTS Sonam Kapoor
- Technology Everything you should know about Reliance Jio's VoWi-Fi plans
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ather Energy has announced three new subscription plans for their 340 and 450 electric scooter offerings. This includes a base plan, a service-focused plan and a charge-focused plan. The new subscription plans will be available on completion of the flagship 'Ather One' for the first year.
At the time of launch, the Bangalore-based company offered their flagship Ather One subscription, free of cost to all their customers. This plan will continue to be available and is valid for a period of one year, from the time of delivery.
The Ather One plan covers almost the entire expense of the electric scooters for a year. After which the plan cost RS 8,400 per year, excluding GST. This includes maintenance, data charges, public fast-charging, home charging, periodic servicing with consumables and roadside assistance as well.
On completion of the Ather One plan, customers can migrate free of cost to any one of the three new subscription plans on offer. Each of the new plans will cover certain aspects of the scooter, allowing the customers to choose depending on their usage.
The plans; Ather Connect, Ather Service & Ather Charge are the three options to choose from. Starting off with the Ather Connect, this is the base plan offered by the company and will cost Rs 3,000 per year, excluding GST. This plan will offer benefits such as over-the-air updates, remote diagnostics, ride recommendation and on-board navigation.
The Ather Service plan comes in at a price of Rs 6,000 per year, excluding GST and is a more service-focused offering. This plan offers benefits related to vehicle servicing, roadside assistance apart from those offered in Ather Connect.
The final plan is the Ather Charge which costs Rs 6,000 per year, excluding GST. This plan is focused on charging the electric scooters. It offers free and unlimited public charging. Apart from this it also covers all the benefits offered by the base ‘Ather Connect' plan.
Thoughts On The Ather Energy Subscription Plans
Ather Energy is India's first company to design and manufacture smart electric scooters. The company launched their first product offerings, the 340 and the 450 recently. The two electric scooters are currently sold only in India, with expansion plans to other cities scheduled for sometime next year. The Ather 340 and 450 electric scooters rival the TwentyTwo Motors Flow & Okinawa Praise.