TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The world's first android-powered electric scooter has been unveiled and it runs on Android Oreo. Called the Citee Connect, the scooter has a shockproof, waterproof and dustproof android device which has all the features of a phone.
This electric scooter has been developed by Archos, a French company which has earlier manufactured products like tablets and drones. The Archos Citee Connect's android-powered device has a display size of 5-inches and is powered by a quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of inbuilt memory and is 3G enabled.
The scooter itself is made of aluminum and is driven powered by a 250W motor. Power is derived from a 35W battery and the electric scooter has a capacity to lug around upto 100kg. The Citee Connect has a range of around 25 kilometres in urban areas and features regenerative braking too.
The scooter itself weighs just 11.79kgs despite packing in so much technology and will go on sale a couple of months later. The android-powered electric scooter will be sold at a price of Rs 39,943.
The Archos Citee Connect definitely seems like a fun thing to use in urban areas. It definitely beats walking and jogging, and the android device will make having this scooter a cool thing. This scooter might just be the next big thing in town.