TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Goa CM Manohar Parrikar's Last Rites Performed With Full State Honours
- Tour De France 2020 Opening Stages Provide Stiff Challenge
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Bharti Airtel Leads Download Speeds With 8.3 MBPS: Kotak
- Three Occasions Where A Personal Loan Can Give You Tax Benefits
- Anurag Singh On Akshay Kumar: No Starry Tantrums
- What Is A Mediterranean Diet?
- Trip To Khonsa
The world's first android-powered electric scooter has been unveiled and it runs on Android Oreo. Called the Citee Connect, the scooter has a shockproof, waterproof and dustproof android device which has all the features of a phone.
This electric scooter has been developed by Archos, a French company which has earlier manufactured products like tablets and drones. The Archos Citee Connect's android-powered device has a display size of 5-inches and is powered by a quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of inbuilt memory and is 3G enabled.
The scooter itself is made of aluminum and is driven powered by a 250W motor. Power is derived from a 35W battery and the electric scooter has a capacity to lug around upto 100kg. The Citee Connect has a range of around 25 kilometres in urban areas and features regenerative braking too.
The scooter itself weighs just 11.79kgs despite packing in so much technology and will go on sale a couple of months later. The android-powered electric scooter will be sold at a price of Rs 39,943.
The Archos Citee Connect definitely seems like a fun thing to use in urban areas. It definitely beats walking and jogging, and the android device will make having this scooter a cool thing. This scooter might just be the next big thing in town.