- EV Development Gets A Boost — Hero MotoCorp To Invest Rs 130 Crore In Ather Energy
- Mercedes-Benz To Take On Tesla With New Electric Sedan
- Hyundai Kona Electric Launch Date In India: Expected Price, Specs, Features & Images
- Zero DSR Black Forest Edition Electric Touring Bike Unveiled: Riding Range, Specs And Features
- Toyota Camry Hybrid Production Resumes In India: Are Hybrid Cars Making A Comeback In India?
- Mahindra Group Takes A Giant Step On Electric Vehicle Technology, Announces Rs 900 Crore Investment
The world's first android-powered electric scooter has been unveiled and it runs on Android Oreo. Called the Citee Connect, the scooter has a shockproof, waterproof and dustproof android device which has all the features of a phone.
This electric scooter has been developed by Archos, a French company which has earlier manufactured products like tablets and drones. The Archos Citee Connect's android-powered device has a display size of 5-inches and is powered by a quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of inbuilt memory and is 3G enabled.
The scooter itself is made of aluminum and is driven powered by a 250W motor. Power is derived from a 35W battery and the electric scooter has a capacity to lug around upto 100kg. The Citee Connect has a range of around 25 kilometres in urban areas and features regenerative braking too.
The scooter itself weighs just 11.79kgs despite packing in so much technology and will go on sale a couple of months later. The android-powered electric scooter will be sold at a price of Rs 39,943.
The Archos Citee Connect definitely seems like a fun thing to use in urban areas. It definitely beats walking and jogging, and the android device will make having this scooter a cool thing. This scooter might just be the next big thing in town.