TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The Aprilia Tuono 150 and RS 150 showcased at Auto Expo 2018. While the Aprilia Tuono 150 is a naked street fighter, the RS 150 is a fully faired motorcycle. Both the bikes are inspired by the litre-class RS V4 and Tuono V4. The 150cc bikes are currently a popular segment in India and the RS 150, and Tuono 150 seems to a good product that Aprilia could bring to India.
For the international markets, Aprilia sells the 125cc Tuono and RS, India is expected to get the 150cc model. For those looking for a comfortable ride along with a sporty image, the Tuono 150 and the RS 150 are an excellent product. Going by how Aprilia has priced its products in India, both the bikes could give stiff competition to rivals such as the recently launched Yamaha R15 V3 and the Suzuki Gixxer SF, Honda Hornet among others.
Both the Aprilia RS 150 and the Tuono 150 draw power from the same 150cc Fuel Injected engine which produces 17bhp and 14Nm of torque. Suspension duties are carried out by USD at the front and mono-shock at the rear. As for the brakes, both the bikes come fitted with 300mm disc up front and 218mm disc at the rear aided by ABS. Quick shifters are offered as optional.
Thoughts About The Aprilia Tuono And RS 150
While Aprilia has showcased the Tuono and the RS 150, the Italian brand is looking to gauge customer reactions and will then consider if the bikes will have to be launched in India. Both the bikes look stunning and sporty.
Aprilia has priced the SR 150 competitively and has marketed it well in the country going by the good sales of the performance scooter. Aprilia will have to do the same with the Tuono and the RS 150 motorcycles to gain market share in the highly competitive segment.