- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Technology How to get 1.5GB data per day for one year from Vodafone
- Finance Gold Prices Slump Amid A Stronger Rupee And Rising Equities
- News BJP delegation meets EC, demands re-poll in violence hit constituencies of WB
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Sports MotoGP analysis: How Marquez made history for Honda in France
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Aprilia SR 125 was launched at the Auto Expo 2018 at a price of Rs 65,310 ex-showroom (Delhi). Aprilia had showcased many models at the event, including the Aprilia RS 150, Tuono 150 and the Aprilia Storm 125.
Coming to the new features of the Aprilia SR 125, the scooter gets a new 125cc engine, different paints and a new rear grab handle. Besides that, the Aprilia SR 125 remains identical to the SR 150. Enough said, here are the Aprilia SR 125 features you should know of:
Aprilia SR 125 Design Features
As told earlier, the new Aprilia SR 125 features a design similar to the SR 150. The SR 125 gets the same double-barrel headlights, indicators on the handlebar, and the SR-specific body graphics.
The seats however come in full-black. The SR 150 has its seats in a black+red scheme. The Aprilia SR 125 also gets a different design for the grab rail. The SR 150 has split-grab rails. The same LED tail light has been carried over to the SR 125.
Aprilia SR 125 Riding Features
Like the Aprilia SR 150, the SR 125 also gives superior riding and handling. Though the seat isn't the most comfortable out there, the SR 125 gives a sporty seating position.
Aprilia SR 125 Safety Features
Being a sporty scooter, the SR 125 gets a 220mm disc brake up front for the extra bite. The 120/70R14 front and rear tyres offer superior grip for a scooter. Being 14-inch, the wheels aid a lot in hard cornering.
Other Aprilia SR 125 Features
The Aprilia SR 125 features almost the same as its bigger sibling, the SR 125. The SR 125 also has the same analogue unit, which looks rather outdated when compared to its rivals, the Honda Grazia and the TVS NTorq 125. The floor mat on the SR 125 gets Aprilia and SR decals on it.
Thoughts On The Aprilia SR 125 Top Features
The Aprilia SR models which include the SR 150, SR 125 and the Storm 125 is aimed at giving the buyers a sporty riding feel; something not that common in scooters. But when it comes to features and practicality, the Aprilia SR 125 doesn't tick a lot of boxes. However, Aprilia models will be given first preference by young riders, especially the ones whose parents won't allow them to buy a motorcycle.
To know the full specifications and even more, check out our First Look Review of the Aprilia SR 125.