TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Italian two-wheeler manufacturer Aprilia is all set to launch its new 125cc scooter, the SR 125 in India in the coming weeks.
Ahead of its launch, the scooter has started arriving at dealerships. Autocar India reports that the SR 125 will be priced at Rs 65,309 ex-showroom, which is slightly cheaper than the Aprilia SR 150 which carries a price tag of Rs 68,463 ex-showroom (Mumbai).
Aprilia is yet to confirm the official price tag of the SR 125. The sporty 125cc scooter has been spotted at a dealership. On the design front, the Aprilia SR 125 is identical to its elder sibling, the SR 150 except for the two new colours - silver and blue.
The Aprilia SR 125 features the same sharp and edgy design of the SR 150 with the dual-headlamp setup on the apron. The scooter rides on the same 14-inch alloy wheels which gives the scooter an added advantage by offering motorcycle-like handling.
The new Aprilia SR 125 is expected to draw power from the existing 125cc engine producing 10.06bhp and 10.6Nm of torque. The same engine is also deployed in the Vespa VXL/SXL. The engine comes mated to a CVT gearbox.
The Aprilia SR 125 is equipped with telescopic forks up front and single rear shock absorber at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brake at the front and drum brake at the rear. The SR 125 gets a slightly different body graphics as opposed to the SR 150.
Apart from the SR 125, Aprilia will also launch the new matte green colour variant of the SR 150 which has been already spotted at dealerships. The new variant of the SR 150 is expected to be launched with the same price tag as the currently sold model.
Aprilia is all set to introduce the SR 125 in India in the coming weeks with new colours as opposed to the SR 150. The SR 125 will be an ideal entry-level premium scooter for those who are looking for looks and performance. When launched, the Aprilia SR 125 will rival the Honda Grazia.