- 41 min ago Formula One Legend Niki Lauda Passes Away At 70
- 2 hrs ago Suzuki Confirms Gixxer 250 Naked Roadster Launch — Coming Diwali 2019
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Rapid To Feature New 1.0-Litre TSI Engine — Upgrading The Czechs
- 3 hrs ago New Hyundai Venue Compact-SUV Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 6.50 Lakh
- Movies Kapil Sharma Mocks Bappi Lahiri; Calls him 'Maharani Of Jaipur'!
- News Men wearing Modi masks prepare 2,000 Kg Laddoos ahead of poll results
- Technology Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- Sports World Cup prize money not too high than IPL
- Finance Reliance Beats IOC To Become India's Biggest Company In Revenue Terms
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Aprilia RS 150 features a lot being from an iconic Italian motorcycle brand. The RS 150 was unveiled at the Auto Expo 2018 and it instantly caught the attention of many. Alongside the Aprilia RS 150, the Aprilia Tuono 150 was also showcased. The Tuono 150 is the naked version of the Aprilia RS 150.
The Aprilia RS 150 features a design similar to the bigger and powerful Aprilia RSV4. The iconic triple headlamps of the Aprilia RSV4 has been trickled down to the RS 150. Besides that, the Aprilia RS 150 features a sporty posture overall. That said, here are the Aprilia RS 150 top features you should know of:
Aprilia RS 150 Design Features
The Aprilia RS 150 features a design similar to the RSV4. The triple headlamps, the dual-tone paint scheme and the edgy styling towards the rear, have all succeeded in giving the Aprilia RS 150 a track-ready look.
Coming to the rear of the motorcycle, the Aprilia RS 150 features an LED tail lamp, clear-lens turn-signals, a sharp tail-section and a narrow (and obviously not comfortable) pillion seat.
Aprilia RS 150 Riding Features
The Aprilia RS 150 comes with 40mm USD front forks, and a rear mono-shock which offers adequate stiffness and comfort. The 17-inch alloy wheels are wrapped with tubeless tyres from Mitas Tyres (a Czech brand).
Availability of a quick-shifter as an option and a slipper clutch, makes the Aprilia RS 150 a good buy for those who like to really push their bike. The Aprilia RS 150 also features an Aluminium perimeter frame, making it light and agile.
The Aprilia RS 150 gets an analogue+digital instrument-console gets a carbon graphics, an ABS indicator, and a lap-timer. The clip-on handlebar is positioned well to ensure that the Aprilia RS 150 will give a sporty ride.
Aprilia RS 150 Safety Features
The Aprilia RS 150 is brought to a halt by a 300mm and 218mm front and rear disc brakes. The RS 150 features a single-channel front ABS too. The adequately wide Mitas Tyres offer plenty of grip.
Aprilia RS 150 Colours
Like the lesser Aprilia RS 125, sold in some international markets, the Aprilia RS 150 comes in two colour schemes - Silver Speed and Black Speed. Both the specs get ‘Aprilia' and ‘RS' decals all over them.
Thoughts On The Aprilia RS 150 Top Features
The Aprilia RS 150 features quite a lot for a 150cc motorcycle. Yamaha has launched the YZF-R15 V3.0 at the Auto Expo 2018 with a host of new features, and the Aprilia RS 150 seems to be a fitting rival for it. However, to keep the prices low, Aprilia might do some feature-cuts in the RS 150.
To know about the full-specifications, rivals, expected price and launch, read out First Look Review of the Aprilia RS 150.