- 11 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 12 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 13 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 14 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Ahead of crucial trust vote, all odds against Karnataka government
- Movies Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: These Quotes Speak Volumes About Her Love For Nick Jonas!
- Technology Flipkart Big Shopping Days: Discounts on Laptops
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Tollywood actor Prabhas is known for his famous Baahubali movie in the Indian film industry. The movie was so successful that the fans started calling him Baahubali. Prabhas gained a lot of success from the Baahubali movie series in India and foreign countries as well.
Now, Prabhas has been spotted on a Triumph Street Triple RS during the shoot of his next action-thriller. Yes, Prabhas is busy shooting for the much-awaited movie titled as Saaho. The actor was spotted shooting with the Street Triple RS street-fighter motorcycle and the images have gone viral on social media.
The next venture of Prabhas, the Sahoo also stars Bollywood actor Shraddha Kapoor, and the shoot is underway in Dubai. In the movie, the Triumph Street Triple RS is said to be a part of a chase scene. We can see that the motorcycle is placed on a rig for the action sequence.
Talking about the bike, the Triumph Street Triple RS was launched in India in 2017 with improved power output as compared to the outgoing model. On the design front, the bike looks the same but under the skin it's an all-new machine with revamped chassis and a new engine.
The Triumph Street Triple RS draws power from a 765cc inline three-cylinder engine producing 121bhp and 77Nm of peak torque. The same engine will also make its Moto2 debut in 2019. Triumph Motorcycles also retails the Street Triple S, a toned down variant of the motorcycle.
The Triumph Street Triple RS is the top-spec variant of the street-fighter which comes with several performance cycle parts. The motorcycle gets Brembo M50 brakes, Showa Big Piston forks up front and Ohlin's monoshock suspension setup at the rear. The bike also features a 5-inch full-colour TFT display.
Thoughts On Prabhas Spotted On A Triumph Street Triple RS
Prabhas is busy shooting for his next movie, which is said to be an action-thriller. The chase scene will also feature a Triumph Street Triple RS which further enhance the excitement. In India, the Triumph Street Triple RS priced at Rs 10.55 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). We have to wait for the movie to release, to see Prabhas and the Triumph Street Triple RS in action.