- 3 min ago Tata Motors Model-Wise Car Sales Report For November 2020: Here Are The Details!
- 1 hr ago New Toyota-Maruti Suzuki SUV Coming Soon: To Rival The Hyundai Creta & Kia Seltos
- 15 hrs ago KTM Bicycles Launched In India By AlphaVector: Prices Start At Rs 30,000
- 16 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate With Swift & Baleno
- Technology Motorola Nio Image Leaked; Display, Front Camera Details Tipped
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Says, 'I Am With Farmers' After Twitter Backlash For Anti Farmers' Protest Tweet
- Sports Simon Taufel on banning switch-hit: Impossible to officiate change of grip and stance
- Finance RBI Monetary Policy: MPC Sees Inflation At Elevated Levels
- Education Amazon Jobs: Amazon On a Hiring Spree Engaging More Than 1.2 Million People, Recruiting 2,800 Workers On A Daily Basis
- News GHMC Election Results 2020: BJP puts up a stellar show
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Is A Vision In Sheer White Crop Top And Bodycon Skirt, Details And Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
Yamaha has revealed the new Star Venture motorcycle for the US market. One of the most technologically advanced luxury touring model in history which has created a new segment called Transcontinental Touring.
Yamaha has spared no expense at making this the height of technology, comfort, and performance. The Star Venture shares its underpinnings with the Yamaha XV1900 Midnight Star.
The motorcycle boasts the never-before-seen features on a touring model like - forward-reverse ‘Sure Park' parking assist, dual-zone audio capability, drive modes settings that adjust throttle response, traction control, adjustable rider backrest, heated grips as well as rider/passenger seats and backrests, a 7-inch full-colour LCD display that is touch sensitive.
Mike Doughty, General Manager of Yamaha's Motorcycle Group stated, "The all-new Star Venture is one of the most highly anticipated and important new motorcycles to come from Yamaha in years, and everyone here is extremely excited to introduce this impactful new model to the world of touring enthusiasts."
Powering the beast is an air-cooled 113 cubic inch, 1854cc, V-twin fuel injected engine. The massive engine churns out around 170Nm of peak torque. The six-speed gearbox transmits the power to the rear wheel by a belt drive system.
The Star Venture features a new Yamaha Sure-Park System that provides forward and reverse drive modes. Other features include smartphone compatibility, USB charging, tyre pressure monitor, heated seats, keyless ignition and heated grips. The bike also gets ride-by-wire, cruise control, and ABS.
The Yamaha Star Venture base variant carries a price tag of $24,999 or Rs 16.08 lakh and the optional TransContinental pack is for $26,999 or Rs 17.37 lakh. The bike may not make it to the Indian shores, but, if it does, it will go up against the likes of the Honda Goldwing, Indian Roadmaster and the Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special.