- UM Motorcycles Duty 230 India Launch This Year — To Increase Product Portfolio In The Country
- UM Renegade Duty Ace Top Features: Cafe-Racer Looks, LED Lighting, Rear Disc & More
- UM Renegade Duty S Top Features: Rugged Design, LED-Strip On Forks, Digital+Analog Console & More
- UM Renegade Thor Top Features You Should Know: Electric Motor, LED Lights, Classic Design & More
- UM Renegade Duty Ace First Look Review — A Classic American Cruiser
- UM Renegade Duty S First Look Review — A Tough American Cruiser
UM Motorcycle concluded its 'Hi-Land Quest,' its first ever motorcycle tour to Ladakh with its motorcycle club Roar (Rebels On A Renegade).
The motorcycle ride to Ladakh was spread over 15 days which began in Delhi covering Manali, Sarchu, Leh, Hunder and finally concluded in Chandigargh covering a total distance of 2,300km.
The motorcycle club of UM Motorcycle, ROAR, has been operational for the last ten months with 18 chapters across India. The club has been extensively engaging riders through on-ground and on social media, conducting weekend rides.
UM dealerships have been taking ride initiatives, wherein they organize breakfast and overnight rides for customers twice a month. ROAR has been building a lot of properties for its customers along with undertaking CSR activities involving members and communities around them.
Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Rajeev Mishra, CEO, UM Lohia Two-Wheelers Pvt. Ltd said, "We were quite excited to organize the ‘Hi-Land Quest' as it was our first long distance expedition with ROAR. Not just the customers but we were also equally looking forward to testing the durability of our motorcycles there along with the fact that it's the most breathtaking terrain on the planet, one that not only tests machines but also man!"
"The ride was an absolute success, and we're proud of our customers, motorcycles and our team that led this ride, ensuring everyone had a fabulous time. We're looking forward to having more customers for next year's Hi-Land Quest."
UM Lohia Two Wheelers, the Indian arm of the American motorcycle maker, UM International LLC, along with Lohia Auto have been extensively working through ROAR club to organize rides for UM owners. The Hi-Land Quest to Ladakh is one such initiative by the company to bring owners across the country together to ride across the beautiful Himalayas.