TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chakravyuh — How Indian Agencies Kept A Check On The Growth Of The Islamic State
- IPL 2019: Highlights — CSK Beat SRH By 6 Wickets
- Xiaomi Redmi Y3 32 MP Selfie Cam Launch — Watch The Live Stream Here
- Bajaj Pulsar 180F ABS Price Revealed
- CONFIRMED! Salman's Tere Naam To Get A Sequel
- Six Ways to Ensure Good Deal on Personal Loan Interest Rate
- 10 Tips To Prevent Asthma Attacks
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Indian two-wheeler manufacturer tvs motor Company has launched the 2017 Sport with the BS-IV engine and a 35 Watt Auto Headlamp On feature (AHO).
The 2017 TVS Sport is priced at Rs 37,580 for the kick start/spoke wheel model, and Rs 43,236 for the kick start/ alloy wheel model. The self-start/alloy wheel trim carries a price tag of Rs 46,924. All prices are Ex-showroom (Delhi).
The newly launched TVS Sport is offered in seven colour options. Black Silver, Indigo Streak, Mercury Grey, Blaze Red, Volcano Red, Dazzling White and Electric Green.
The 2017 TVS Sport draws power from a 99.77cc 4-stroke Duralife engine producing 7.7bhp and 7.8Nm of peak torque. The engine is coupled to a 4-speed gearbox.
Up front, the motorcycle features telescopic forks and a 5-step adjustable twin suspension at the rear. Braking duties are carried by a 130mm drum and 110mm setup at the front and rear respectively.
The motorcycle is equipped with a 12-litre fuel tank and econometer to extract a high real world mileage. The kerb weight of the motorcycle stands at 108.5kg.