TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Indian two-wheeler manufacturer tvs motor Company has launched the 2017 Sport with the BS-IV engine and a 35 Watt Auto Headlamp On feature (AHO).
The 2017 TVS Sport is priced at Rs 37,580 for the kick start/spoke wheel model, and Rs 43,236 for the kick start/ alloy wheel model. The self-start/alloy wheel trim carries a price tag of Rs 46,924. All prices are Ex-showroom (Delhi).
The newly launched TVS Sport is offered in seven colour options. Black Silver, Indigo Streak, Mercury Grey, Blaze Red, Volcano Red, Dazzling White and Electric Green.
The 2017 TVS Sport draws power from a 99.77cc 4-stroke Duralife engine producing 7.7bhp and 7.8Nm of peak torque. The engine is coupled to a 4-speed gearbox.
Up front, the motorcycle features telescopic forks and a 5-step adjustable twin suspension at the rear. Braking duties are carried by a 130mm drum and 110mm setup at the front and rear respectively.
The motorcycle is equipped with a 12-litre fuel tank and econometer to extract a high real world mileage. The kerb weight of the motorcycle stands at 108.5kg.