- 2018 Honda Jazz Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 7.35 Lakh
- Suzuki Burgman Street Launched In India At Rs 68,000 — To Rival Honda Grazia And TVS Ntorq
- Suzuki Burgman Street Launch Highlights: Priced At Rs 68,000; Features A Unique Maxi Scooter Design
- BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 2.99 Lakh
- BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 2.99 Lakh
- Kawasaki Z900RS In Black Colour Launched In India
TVS Motor Company has launched the new matte red variant of the Apache RTR 160 and Apache RTR 180 in India.
The matte red edition of the Apache RTR 160 is priced at Rs 77,865, Apache RTR 160 RD (Rear Disc) is priced at Rs 80,194 and the Apache RTR 180 carries a price tag of Rs 81,833. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The newly launched variants of the Apache RTR 160 and 180 are finished with matte red colour which is already available on the Apache RTR 200 4V. The motorcycles also gets rim stickers, red on the RTR 160 and white on the RTR 180.
Apart from the cosmetic changes, the new edition motorcycles do not feature any mechanical updates. The ABS variant of the Apache RTR 180 does not get the new colour scheme.
The Apache RTR 160 draws power from a 159.7cc single cylinder engine 15.2bhp and 13.1Nm of torque. Its elder sibling, the Apache RTR 180 is powered by a 177.4cc single cylinder engine pumping out 17.03bhp and 15.5Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Both the motorcycles features telescopic forks up front and twin inverted gas-filled MIG shock absorbers at the rear. Braking duties are handled by 270 mm petal disc at the front and 200 mm petal disc at the rear. The RTR 160 also comes with 130mm drum brake setup at the rear.
TVS has introduced the matter red edition of the Apache RTR 160 and 180 ahead of the festive season. The company will also launch its first fully faired motorcycle, the Apache RR 310S in the coming months.