TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
tvs motor Company is all set to launch the Apache RR 310 in India on December 6, 2017. Ahead of that the company has released a new teaser video to build excitement among the motorcycle enthusiasts in the country.
TVS showcased the Apache RR 310 in its concept form which was named as Akula 310 at the 2016 Auto Expo. And after almost two years we get to see the glimpse of the production version of the company's flagship offering in India.
The teaser video reveals the key design elements of the Apache RR 310 which includes the front profile, engine casing, fairing and the tail section. The motorcycle is finished in red colour and features only subtle body graphics.
The front profile of the Apache RR 310 features an aerodynamic design with striking LED projector headlamps and angular LED DRLs. The motorcycle also gets a windscreen (with colours of Indian flag at the top right corner) to fend-off the windblast at high speeds. The white racing stripes enhance the sporty appeal of the Apache RR 310.
The engine casing looks identical to the BMW G 310 R/GS, but gets the TVS Racing branding. We expect the Apache RR 310 to produce similar power figures from its 313cc engine which stands at 34bhp and 28Nm of torque. TVS has tuned the engine differently to suit the Indian road conditions.
The Apache RR 310 is finished in a striking red colour, and the RR 310 branding can be seen on the fairing. To further reflect the racing heritage, the trellis frame gets Race Spec branding. The rear section of the motorcycle features devil's horn LED tail light and 35 Years Of TVS Racing on the cowl.
Other prominent features of the Apache RR 310 include USD front forks, vertical digital instrument cluster and disc brakes at both the ends with ABS. TVS is expected to launch the motorcycle as a sports tourer with upright riding posture. As seen on several spy shots, the motorcycle can handle both city commuting and touring.
The Apache RR 310 will be the flagship motorcycle from TVS in the Indian market, and it is most powerful Apache from the company. When launched the Apache RR 310 will lock horns with the likes of KTM RC390, Kawasaki Ninja 300 and Benelli 302R. Stay tuned to DriveSpark as we will bring you all the updates from the launch on December 6, 2017.