TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
TVS Apache 200 Fi4V launched in India. The all-new TVS Apache Fi4V is priced at Rs 1,07,005 (ex-showroom). The 200 Fi4V is the fuel injected version of TVS' flagship Apache model and the new motorcycle is currently available only in certain cities across the country.
The TVS Apache 200 Fi4V's fuel-injected 197.75cc engine produces 20.71bhp at 8,500rpm and 18.1Nm of torque at 7,000rpm. The new engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox. The new Apache 200 Fi4V sprints from 0 - 60kph in 3.9 seconds and continues accelerating till it tops out at 129kph.
The new Apache 200 Fi4V uses Twin-Spray-Twin-Port EFI technology which TVS claims enables better driveability, faster throttle response and a considerable reduction in emission levels.
Trending On DriveSpark:
Official: Royal Enfield 650cc Twin-Cylinder Engine Revealed
Renault Captur Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 9.99 Lakhs
Ducati Panigale V4 Unveiled Ahead Of EICMA
Suzuki Intruder 150: Clear Images Reveals Design And Other Details
Other than the new tech for the engine, the Fi4V remains unchanged compared to the regular Apache 200 with 37mm front forks and a mono-shock at the rear taking care of suspension duties. Braking duties are taken care of by a 270mm disc up front and 240mm disc at the rear.
The 200 Fi4V brings fuel injection to the top-of-the-line Apache. TVS claims the fuel injection enables better driveability, faster throttle response which should interest hardcore Apache fans and for those looking for something other than a Pulsar or its orange sibling.