TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Triple Talaq Ordinance Passed — Who Said What
- Easyfone Grand Review — The Perfect Mobile Phone For Senior Citizens
- This Is How Nick Jonas Fell In Love With Priyanka Chopra!
- This Girl's Condition Is So Rare That It Doesn't Even Have A Name
- Shaheed Baba Nihal Singh Gurdwara — Where Devotees Offer Toy Aeroplanes
- Royal Enfield Might Buy Back The Classic 500 Pegasus From Owners
Iconic British motorcycle manufacturer has announced the launch details of the all-new Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster. Through a tweet and a video, Triumph has officially revealed that the new Bonneville Speedmaster will be launched on October 3, 2017.
The new Speedmaster is expected to be based on the new Bonneville. Though Triumph has not revealed any details of the Speedmaster, the motorcycle is expected to be the same Bobber-based cruiser that was spotted testing earlier this year.
Triumph sells motorcycle with the moniker Speedmaster in the USA, but these were not offered in India. However, the new Speedmaster which will be launched in October will be launched in India as well.
The teaser video of the new Triumph Speedmaster reveals slash-cut exhaust and Bobber influenced 'swing cage' and mono suspension at the rear.
The US-spec Triumph Speedmaster is powered by the earlier version of the 865cc air-cooled engines. The new Triumph Speedmaster is expected to be powered by the latest liquid-cooled 1200cc which powers the current Bonneville range like the Bonneville Bobber and the Bonneville T120.
For India, the launch of the Bonneville family has borne fruit as they are the largest-selling models. Hence, the new Speedmaster will be added to the family as well. Prices for the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster is expected to be in the range of Rs 9 to 11 lakh and will rival with the likes of the Harley-Davidson Street Bob.